What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye Brissy

_Johnsy

Referee
It's a shame Locky won't get to finish his career on the field. he does deserve to at least finish it on the field win or loss.

Such a shame the broncs are a one man team in 2011, bye bye Brissy. Jeeez the cards are falling for Manly in 2011.

Goddy

Juniors
Yet another arse sore Dragons supporter who wants to count the Broncos out because their hearts were broken by one point.

ceagle

Bench
Don't go counting out the Broncos, they have won plenty of games without much of his input throught out.

Mr Saab

Referee
Hey Johnsy...the dragons are the Broncos BITCHES. Good luck next yr with Steve Price as coach.

Mr Fourex

Bench
It's a shame Locky won't get to finish his career on the field. he does deserve to at least finish it on the field win or loss.

Such a shame the broncs are a one man team in 2011, bye bye Brissy. Jeeez the cards are falling for Manly in 2011.

Yeah.......you're not still crying after last weeks loss. :lol:

sting

Bench
Hey Johnsy...the dragons are the Broncos BITCHES. Good luck next yr with Steve Price as coach.

Interesting logic. The coach who won the World Club Challenge you mean?

How come you are putting shit on a coach that you know f**k all about? Are you trying to say first year coaches never have success???

Ozzy

First Grade
Fresh bait but yeah I agree this could be merged with the Locky won't play thread.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Johnsy knows he's setting himself up for a massive LOL if Brisbane somehow get past Manly Friday night.

Mr Saab

Referee
Interesting logic. The coach who won the World Club Challenge you mean?

How come you are putting shit on a coach that you know f**k all about? Are you trying to say first year coaches never have success???

WCC...woopy dooooooo. I know about Steve Price...and i know the Dragons roster.
Good luck

sting

Bench
You being upset at someone for mocking your team, in a thread that is....

Never mind. You'll never get it.

I'll disagree, we have no backyard for this season any more so the OP was simply making a prediction for what he believes will happen this weekend.

My comments were based on old mate having a go regarding next season, where without their Lockyer, his team could be in a bit of strife. Hence - "worry about your own backyard".

Do you wish to enter into any further discussion?

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
I'll disagree, we have no backyard for this season any more so the OP was simply making a prediction for what he believes will happen this weekend.

My comments were based on old mate having a go regarding next season, where without their Lockyer, his team could be in a bit of strife. Hence - "worry about your own backyard".

Do you wish to enter into any further discussion?

With you? No thanks. I wouldn't want you to get any more upset. You're obviously on the edge.

Latest posts