What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye bye Fui.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10972
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10972

See ya next year mate! Have a great Christmas Holz :D:p

Anon

Bench
High shot on Brent Kite. Looked very nasty. With his record he'll be looking at quite a few weeks on the sideline.

Jono078

Referee
Really bad high shot on Brent Kite..

Probably will be gone for maybe around 10+ weeks ?

Surandy

Bench
bartman said:
According to live updates Fui put a high shot in on Kite, knocking him out.

Justifiable send off or should it just have been a penalty and Fui placed on report?

the_eel

Juniors
I'd say maybe 4 or 5 weeks. It was careless more than reckless....definitely not intentional and no malice...but he didn't miss him.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
winnyason said:
bye bye you tongan grub rot in hell.

F**king moron, I bet you're a Manly scum fan.

Didn't deserve a sendoff, doesn't deserve anymore than Morley's dog act either. If Morley gets less than Fui considering Morley's record is worse then the judiciary should all be shot!

KevinArnold

Juniors
winnyason said:
bye bye you tongan grub rot in hell.

You obviosuly turn a blind-eye to Dunleys play week-in week-out? He's the definition of Grub. But I'll let it ride, becuase I know you're sulking little bitch ;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
His head hitting the ground is what rooted him, the tackle, i've seen way way worse, it wasn't a swinging arm.

Unlucky to be sent off.

D

Deleted member 10972

He's a champion player, but doesn't have a full decks of cards up stairs. Come to think of it, he might not have started his card collection at all.