What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye bye Fui.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10972
  • Start date

HayneHindi

Juniors
I agree that the tackle did not look good and he will probably get a few weeks but what about Dunley putting his knees into haynes back. I am sure the Manly players were out there to injure him because not only that incident but they took him high a few times.

Dutchy

Immortal
Ron Jeremy said:
His head hitting the ground is what rooted him, the tackle, i've seen way way worse, it wasn't a swinging arm.

Unlucky to be sent off.

mate your an idiot - Kite was knocked out before he hit the ground - Hence hitting his head that hard and not trying to cushion the blow

Cletus

First Grade
6 weeks I reckon. Fui knew he was gone when he hit Kite. Wasn't the worst hit I've ever seen, but I don't know why some Parra fans didn't think he should have been sent off.

Cletus

First Grade
HayneHindi said:
I agree that the tackle did not look good and he will probably get a few weeks but what about Dunley putting his knees into haynes back. I am sure the Manly players were out there to injure him because not only that incident but they took him high a few times.

Now that was a rubbish penalty. Big fat 0 weeks for Dunley.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Onan the barbarian said:
6 weeks I reckon. Fui knew he was gone when he hit Kite. Wasn't the worst hit I've ever seen, but I don't know why some Parra fans didn't think he should'nt have been sent off.

the reason is that Kite was almost on his knees by the time impact was made and if he was standing at full height, it would've got him smack bang in the middle of the chest. if Kite didn't get injured, but got straight back up and played the ball, it wouldn't have even been a penalty (although with Clark reffing a Manly vs Parra match, I can't be sure).

in my book, a send off requires obvious intent and that was definitely missing in this case.

Cletus

First Grade
if Kite didn't get injured, but got straight back up and played the ball

Yeah, if Fui hadn't have taken his head off. He hit him high, injured him badly and got sent off. Really don't know how you can complain about it.

it wouldn't have even been a penalty

there would have been a riot if that was a Parra player.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
It was a bad shot, deserved the send off, he wont be playing any more games this eyar with his record. Chomper has a lot of potential but he keeps getting busted for foul play.

of course I dont think he should have been playing anyway after biting white :sarcasm:

tz17

Juniors
Defiantley send off material.
What i found more disgusting than the tackle was the reaction to the incident by the parramatta fans :?

Kite after laying motionless on the ground for 5 mins got booed and jeered from the field, yet 20 seconds later fui is awarded a standing ovation like he'd just returned from WW1 :roll:

Farkin most disgraceful thing i've seen at a game of football in many years.

Those 10,000 or so parra fans should hang there heads in shame #-o

Cletus

First Grade
Those 10,000 or so parra fans should hang there heads in shame

I thought Kite was seriously injured though, he wasn't moving for a long time. That's sickening.

Choppies

Coach
tz17 said:
What i found more disgusting than the tackle was the reaction to the incident by the parramatta fans :?

Kite after laying motionless on the ground for 5 mins got booed and jeered from the field, yet 20 seconds later fui is awarded a standing ovation like he'd just returned from WW1 :roll:

Oh boo hoo I was neutral there tonight and even I cheered him off.

eelsta

Bench
tz17 said:

Kite was clapped off the field you fool i was sitting in the eastern terrace and thats exactly what happened

Latest posts