What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye Kimmorley

Mr Saab

Referee
5/8...anasta
halfback....barrett

bench...

menzies
wing
simpson
ryan

no other changes

brenno

Juniors
Team is:

1. Minichello
2. King
3. Cooper
4. Gasnier
5. Rooney
6. Anasta
7. Barrett
8. Bailey
9. Buderus (c)
10. Ryles
11. Hindmarsh
12. Fitzgibbon
13. Kennedy

14. Simpson
15. Wing
16. Andrew Ryan
17. Menzies

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i'm not sure that helps anything.... maybe they needed to pick a big man up front and get someone in form unlike ryles.... anasta and barret pffft

The Colonel

Immortal
I would have made more changes to the bench. Tupou r Kite should have been given a shot ahead of Menzies regardless of how good is he is playing. I wonder if Hindmarsh can break 33 tackles inside 25 minutes again next week?

Deacon

First Grade
1. Anthony Minichiello
2. Matt King
3. Mark Gasnier
4. Matt Cooper
5. Luke Rooney
6. Brath Anasta
7. Trent Barrett
8. Luke Bailey
9. Danny Buderus(c)
10. Jason Ryles
11. Craig Fitzgibbon
12. Nathan Hindmarsh
13. Ben Kennedy

14. Craig Wing
15. Steve Simpson
16. Andrew Ryan
17. Steve Menzies

In- Anasta, Menzies
Out- Kimmorley, Watmough

Thoughts?

Nickeel

Juniors
Feelin Hornby said:
14. Craig Wing
15. Steve Menzies
16. Andrew Ryan
17. Steve Menzies

In- Anasta, Menzies
Out- Kimmorley, Watmough

Thoughts?

Steve Menzies must be going well - they named him twice! :lol:

Nick

Kiwi

First Grade
Yeah Menzies is good, but not good enough to cover two bench spots.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Whoa! They've gone for an even lighter pack. No Kite...no Tupou.

Queensland must be having a good laugh.

Balmain_Boy

WOW! Worst, team, ever!

Anasta and Barret? I'm battling to think of a worse combination NSW have had. Get on the maroons for a 3-0.

Saint 60

Juniors
Put Buderus at half - Wing at Hooker,
and let Anasta watch, Get another prop.

Swapping Wing for Buderus after 30mins is nuts when they can both play 80min footy -
my op lol

Booyah

Bench
Fair enough Noddy is gone, but what about that big coward Ryles? You can't honestly tell me he did enough to keep his spot.

Munky

Coach
The only thing that will save us is QLDs injury list.

We still have no go forward, Bailey will be doing it all himself as Ryles will get belted every hitup.

gaterooze

Bench
I was really confident of a NSW win... until now.

Why is Andrew Ryan still there? Ryles should consider himself lucky too.

Watmough's exclusion is a travesty. He was decent in Origin 1 (a lot better than most of our forwards), and has played very well for Manly the last two weeks. Absolute BS that he's been dropped.

Langers

Juniors
I'm disappointed for Watmough as his form hasn't changed since he was selected for origin 1. I'm surprised as good as Menzies form has been that he was selected ( id rather him playing for Manly ). Also Kite or Tupou should have come in for Ryan or Simpson.

salivor

First Grade
I don't see how it's any better than the team that got beaten in game 1. They had problems in the halves so they now put in two 5/8th's, one of which is Anasta who hasn't particularly impressed me this year. The other problem they had was not having a prop on the bench to give them a bit of size to go with their mobility in the back row.

That side will probably still win game 2 as QLD seem incapable of winning at Telstra Stadium but it's not exaclty going to strike fear into the Maroons.