What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye Latrell

Lambretta

First Grade
Normally I would be defending a Roosters player because well my team. Plus well, its Latrell and our attack is nowt without.

But my defence is this.

Any tackle involving the injury of CatManDuges should not be cited

JJ

Immortal
Why must they? We have a right to contest it.

You still haven't answered my question re: tackle on Latrell earlier this year that was very similar resulting in Latrell being carted off without so much as Cleary being cited.
LMAO - the Cleary tackle isn't similar at all - purely accidental - the Chambers tackle is similar, but worse

Life's Good

Coach
Argue all the technicalities of body positioning etc. but the fact remains he went in/around the head & neck which, last time, I checked was a no no. If the NRL is consistent he gets a holiday.

This, of course, means he will be cleared and given an apology for wasting his time.

Last edited:

BennyV

Referee
I think the best thing for Latrell would be to take the early plea and cop the week off. Sure, it means he won’t play again in 2018, but it also means that he can postpone getting bitchslapped by the REAL best young centre in the game, the Great and Powerful Zac Lomax!

age.s

First Grade
Yes one resulted in a player taking no further part in the game and the other didn't.

This Cleary vs Latrell tackles is an incredibly stupid line of posting. They're completely different tackles, with Cleary's being completely accidental.

Give yourself a spell and/or an uppercut.

Danish

Referee
Argue all the technicalities of body positioning etc. but the fact remains he went in/around the head & neck which, last time, I checked was a no no. If the NRL is consistent he gets a holiday.

This, of course, means he will be cleared and given an apology for wasting his time.

Don’t forget the salary cap exemption next year, for pain and suffering

Latest posts