What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye Latrell

2010Dragons

Bench
Uncle Nick might be able to buy any player he wants and buy another premiership.
But no one can buy the judiciary.
Napa out
Mitchell out
Neeexxxxt.

Cockosh

Juniors
If we play souffs I think we should rest Cronk,Tedesco and JWH.
If we play dragons....:lol@souffs

jack coburn

Juniors
If the scabs can’t Make the grand final now with 2 half teams to play it will be a massive choke. NRL will now get a replay of the best game in 50 yrs from last Friday night.

Vic Mackey

Referee
As a neutral it’s disapointing not to see one of the games best players in a big semi final, however I do believe he deserved a week so feel justice was served.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Uncle Nick might be able to buy any player he wants and buy another premiership.
But no one can buy the judiciary.
Napa out
Mitchell out
Neeexxxxt.

Are you sure? 10,000 comments from dumb NRL fans, loaded with conspiracy theories, were telling me on Facebook that we had already bought the judiciary and the NRL wanted us to win..... now with this weird development i wonder if this is all a ploy to convince everyone (for now) that we aren't officially supported..

King hit

Coach
Are you sure? 10,000 comments from dumb NRL fans, loaded with conspiracy theories, were telling me on Facebook that we had already bought the judiciary and the NRL wanted us to win..... now with this weird development i wonder if this is all a ploy to convince everyone (for now) that we aren't officially supported..

It's just crazy how many people actually believe that the comp is rigged and that results are manufactured. People are that stupid.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The door is ajar for Souffs now.

Injuries for the Dragons and suspensions for the Roosters.

They're clear favourites to reach the GF in that half imo.
We have injuries too with Douiehi and Nicholls out lol.

GI is carrying a rib cartilage injury. Sam is carrying injuries and Adam has a stuffed shoulder. Crichton also has a shocking virus... so we aren’t anywhere near 100percent either.

Whoever Easts play in the prelim Easts should win. Aubusson will do a good job at left centre and Butcher onto the bench. Napa doesn’t do much either so you don’t lose much there. A well rested Easts with the best halves pairing in the comp should be making the big dance.... Easts whoever they play next week will be favourites.... mark my words...

Pommy

Coach
We have injuries too with Douiehi and Nicholls out lol.

GI is carrying a rib cartilage injury. Sam is carrying injuries and Adam has a stuffed shoulder. Crichton also has a shocking virus... so we aren’t anywhere near 100percent either.

Whoever Easts play in the prelim Easts should win. Aubusson will do a good job at left centre and Butcher onto the bench. Napa doesn’t do much either so you don’t lose much there. A well rested Easts with the best halves pairing in the comp should be making the big dance.... Easts whoever they play next week will be favourites.... mark my words...

I always tip Souths20

yobbo84

First Grade
IMO like many others have said in the past, it should be:

100 points = 1 regular season match
150 points = 1 final (or SOO)
200 points = 1 grand final (or Test)

Pedge1971

First Grade
If we play souffs I think we should rest Cronk,Tedesco and JWH.
If we play dragons....:lol@souffs

Whoever you play will fall into the prelim and be ripe for the picking with all their injuries.

Surely you couldn't blow it again with this team? Even Albert says it is a certainty and you have no Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys in the squad....

Latest posts