What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye Mckinnon, O'Dwyer, Delaney, J Smith, Peterson, Morrison, Widders and Morris!

Gronk

Staff member
I dug this thread up from 2006.

I know that there is talk about Morris coming back, but I wonder if you guys would have Dean Widders back. Why ? I saw this tonight.

Sandow's promotion has been part of an overhaul of the Rabbitohs after their woeful start to the season, with veterans Nigel Vagana, Shannon Hegarty, Dean Widders and Jeremy Smith finding themselves on the outer.

http://nrl.com/News/Latest/tabid/10244/default.aspx?id=51763

strider

Post Whore
unfortunately for deano i think he's really fallen off the pace - doesn't seem to have much impact these days .... i think smithy got the best out of him - maybe if he's got any life left in him newy could be an option for him???

AlexTheEel

Juniors
How about Jeremey Smith? :sarcasm:

Widders should go to Newcastle if Brian wants him. Smithy gets the best out of him.

Avenger

Immortal
I usually agree with you Pete, but not this time. Morris is a nightmare of a player, especially in the games that count.

I for one was doing cartwheels when I heard that we opted for Finch over him.

I love it when I'm right. :p

Latest posts