What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Trent, dont forget to write

Risky_6

Juniors
With Barrett ruling himself out of playing rep footy does that mean Braith Anasta has to stay fit and he is the NSW 5/8th?

there isnt really anyone else in the running.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Risky_6 said:
With Barrett ruling himself out of playing rep footy does that mean Braith Anasta has to stay fit and he is the NSW 5/8th?

there isnt really anyone else in the running.

I guess preston campbell could be in the running? :lol: :lol:

I'm laughing because the selectors will never get preston a shot not because his not capable, though his form this year has been patchy.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Roy said:
who are the blues halves going to be.

Unless they go totally bonkers and opt for brett finch again :lol: :lol: it will be between Gower and Orford for SOO 1. Gower was in great form earlier in the year but was dusty after his day at parra stadium. IMO Orford is starting to find his feet at the eagles and is the leading contender.

5/8 we look a bit skimpy apparently anasta played alright last week but prior to that hasn't offered much. Hill is playing in reserve grade. Campbell will never get a go at SOO and his form is patchy anyway.

For 5/8 I'd say anasta with Kurt Gidley being the bolter :shock: and I can't believe I just said that.

Slappy

Juniors
See ya' Barrett ya' filthy bastard!
Possibly the biggest myth in Rugby League!

Better take some thermal underwear, you don't want to catch a cold doing push ups in those dank pommy bars!

Shagsta

Juniors
dubby said:
won't he be able to get a release if Wigan do get relegated? He would agree to play in the ESL, not NL1.
There's a position available at the Raiders for a good 6 or 7!!!

I'm pretty sure if a team gets relegated, all player contracts are null and void. The player/club can then negotiate a new contract for the 2nd division comp if they want.

aids

Bench
on SOO, benji has been living in NSW for 3 years so maybe he can get picked as the NSW 5/8?

Inferno

Coach
aids said:
on SOO, benji has been living in NSW for 3 years so maybe he can get picked as the NSW 5/8?

You are ineligible if you play for the Kiwis first.

If you play SOO though, you are free to play for another country and come back and play SOO.

Stupid logic if you ask me.

I'd throw Dykes's name into the ring but it would never happen despite being the form half of the competion over the last couple of weeks.

I'd say it will be Gower or Oford, with Anasta probably although his form has been attrocious thius year.

Mr Saab

Referee
What price for another A Johns rescue bid for the Blues? That is firming by the day also

Mr Saab

Referee
If Shaun "cant pass" Timmins can play 5/8 (2003 and 2004) then anyone can play 5/8 for NSW.