What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Trent, dont forget to write

phonetic

Juniors
dazza62 said:
Goodbye & good riddence.. At least poor PJ can stop looking over his shoulder now .

Poor PJ?! :roll:

Ah and how could I forget that moment of madness vs the Raiders at Kogarah. We'd fought back to 15-12 I believe, and Barrett with the line open to take the lead projects the ball into Carlton South public school amidst attempting to ground the football.

Memories.

phonetic

Juniors
LESStar58 said:
Good luck playing in National League 1 Trent cos that's where Wigan are gonna be in 2007!

.. well we know Trent's fondness for get out clauses. I'm pretty sure he would have built one into this contract.

I hope they do drop and he transfers to Les Catalans.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Kelly Patrol said:
Wigan will continue to flirt with relegation by signing sh*t like Barnet.

:roll: Yeah, he's "sh*t"... Only a regular for NSW and Australia for years

You clown

I thought all the fans of teams Barrett has ripped up over the years would put their pathetic two cents worth in

Frailty

First Grade
Teams he has ripped up? Regular for Australia where injuries apply. I'm a sharks boy and even I can see this is the best thing for the Dragons. No more stupid sh*t because of his get out clause, and they can get a much better 5/8th at half the price.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Frailty said:
Teams he has ripped up? Regular for Australia where injuries apply. I'm a sharks boy and even I can see this is the best thing for the Dragons. No more stupid sh*t because of his get out clause, and they can get a much better 5/8th at half the price.

The thing is, I'm actually not that upset about it, but some of the rubbish dished up about him is just plain bias from opposition fans who always say sh*t about the class players in other teams

Hopefully the side can settle down now and start playing some good footy, and maybe see if we can resign Mark "I Run Like A Chook" Gasnier

Mal Meninga

Bench
Never been a big fan of Baz as a footy player but good luck. Always had injury problems, and choking, hopefully he'll overcome that.

aenima1

Juniors
it wont effect the dragons, barret was always overrated and only looks good next to mat head. i'd take hornby at 5/8 over barret any day!

gregstar

Referee
Immortal said:
Wow. There seems to be a lot of bitterness from opposition fans who claim he's sh*t.
yep - amazing. heroes aplenty

& yet not one nrl coach or chief executive would knock him back if they had the chance of signing him.

grouch

First Grade
The "contributions" of aenima and dazza62 were as predictable as the announcement itself. Pea(brain)s in a pod.

Parra Guru

Coach
Bye Baz, thanks for the memories....

r52354_140573.jpg

Matty Head for Origin

Hutty1986

Immortal
And in clear view in that picture is that cat Cayless taking on Clint Greenshields, who is about half his size.

phonetic

Juniors
The elbow that Cayless put on Greenshields was even worse than PJ's cheap shot when Barrett was suspended in mid air. Greenshields wasn't looking and is half his size, also, Cayless was running in at steam.

Barrett's reaction was uncalled for yes, but Barrett ain't renowned for landing punches... unfortunately .. because PJ is a thug. Cheap shot merchant. Grub.

At the end of the day... we beat them at Kogarah.. and they choked in more spectacular fashion than us.

smeghead

Bench
Good luck to him. He should go very well in the English game.

Two lasting memories are

1. Getting slapped by Brownie. Completley insane and still makes me laugh to this day.
2. Speaking of things that make me laugh. His comments after the qualifying final last year about how he "feels so alone" were priceless. That and when he dropped to one knee to weep. He re-enacted this move after round 1 this year. My only hope is we beat the Saints at Oki Doki so I might se it one more time before he goes

drake

First Grade
smeghead said:
Good luck to him. He should go very well in the English game.

Two lasting memories are

1. Getting slapped by Brownie. Completley insane and still makes me laugh to this day.
2. Speaking of things that make me laugh. His comments after the qualifying final last year about how he "feels so alone" were priceless. That and when he dropped to one knee to weep. He re-enacted this move after round 1 this year. My only hope is we beat the Saints at Oki Doki so I might se it one more time before he goes

Always great to revel in another man's misery, especially one who has acheived far more than you ever will. I for one was glad he showed emotion after that awful loss, especially after he had tried his guts out.

Quite an appropriate nickname you have. Dickcheesehead. How lovely.