What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

C GRADE FOR GUILDFORD IN SEASON 2005

mono_mal

Juniors
ParraMatt said:
Will there be trials rylsey or are we pretty much guaranteed a spot in one of the two teams.
It all depends on whether we get the rego numbers to fill one team or two teams.
If only one team can be fielded in C-Grade then internal trials will be held in addition to the organised pre season trials within the Parra District.
Training will begin in October and player details are asked to be given to either Eve French (secretary), Steve Thompson (President) or John Sione (U19's coach) by September.
Training will conclude in December for a break and then resume again in January.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
It's still only July so I'd give it time but the Parramatta district is large so there will be a few sides. I'd love to play again. I'm still only 25 next year but time committment is the problem for me.

mono_mal

Juniors
_goParra said:
The only A3 side I managed to find was in blacktown. Do you know any near parra?
Try-
Parra Junior Eels
Merrylands Rams
Brumbies
Guildford Raiders
Lalor Park
Fairfield Patrician Bros
Greystanes Devils
Toongabbie Tigers

Rylesy

Juniors
mono_mal said:
ParraMatt said:
Will there be trials rylsey or are we pretty much guaranteed a spot in one of the two teams.
It all depends on whether we get the rego numbers to fill one team or two teams.
If only one team can be fielded in C-Grade then internal trials will be held in addition to the organised pre season trials within the Parra District.
Training will begin in October and player details are asked to be given to either Eve French (secretary), Steve Thompson (President) or John Sione (U19's coach) by September.
Training will conclude in December for a break and then resume again in January.

Well monomal for your info we will most probably field 2 teams. We are getting the numbers, and the interest is fantastic!

Trials is up to me! Trials will depend what I cans secure, but we will play all of our trials with other teams in the Parramatta District and we are hoping to get one out of district.

Training will start on October 19th 2004. :D :D :D

Rylesy

Juniors
_goParra said:
The only A3 side I managed to find was in blacktown. Do you know any near parra?

Yes there are plenty.... In 2004 Brumbies, Lalor Park, Toongabbie, Fairfield Pats, Merrylands, Guildford Raiders, Parra Jnr Eels & Greystanes have sides..... but come to Guildford in 2005!!! :D

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I currently a Parramatta Referree. Last night I was thinking that I could play football again until at training my knee went on me again. Nothing serious but I don't think my old legs can carry me through a season of knocks. To make it worse, this morning my ankles were playing up and I could hardly walk.

See how I feel in the off season.

Parra_Boy

Juniors
Rylesy said:
We have excellent players coming across next year for C Grade. A Grade is very much in the air still...... but yes we have alot of players coming across to Guildford next year.

You stole Willy from Parra Jnrs this year. And is Omo still playing aswell

planeteels

Juniors
The Training program for C-Grade has already been written in preparation for Training which commences October 19th If you are keen, advise asap so we can make sure to contact you with more details.

The Colonel

Immortal
ParraDaze said:
What is the Training schedule for A3's?

10 minutes of running then a session at the bar?

The best place for that training schedule seriously is Macquarie Uni Tree Frogs in the Student Rugby League. :lol:

_goParra

Juniors
Rylesy said:
_goParra said:

Yes there are plenty.... In 2004 Brumbies, Lalor Park, Toongabbie, Fairfield Pats, Merrylands, Guildford Raiders, Parra Jnr Eels & Greystanes have sides..... but come to Guildford in 2005!!! :D

How, when, where do i sign up

Latest posts