What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cabra 2008 JBC

LimeTime

Juniors
ROUND 14 TEAM ANNOUNCED
Caretaker Coach Corey Ruttle has named a strong line up for Sunday's clash with the Shellharbour Marlins from 3pm at New Era Stadium. With leading try scorer James Trotter still out with injury, young Josh McIlvenny retains his spot in the side after a scintillating debut in which he scored two tries and saved another. Back-up hooker Dean Lamb is the unlucky player to have missed out after an inspiring start to the season, but he will undoubtedly be back in the Jim Beam Cup in the coming weeks.

1. Sammy Agia
2. Josh McIlvenny
3. Louis Vaiotu
4. Alan Burns
5. Francis Vaiotu
6. Aaron Fluke
7. Scott Jones
13. Jonathon Russell
12. Ross Brown
24. Richie Parker
10. Casey Ellis
9. Brett Rimmer
8. Chris Yates (c)

14. Keith Heckenberg
15. Nathan Russell
16. Si'ikeaha Teaupa
17. Albert Tuara

Souce: Cabra website

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
" FANTABULOUS " !!..LimeTime yr a Legend !!.. Great stuff, i'll be there Early.. The Boys ..[Louis/frani]..are Picking me up.. in Their Can of Sardines with wheels [ Daihatsu CHARADE].. Guess i'll be watching the girls struttin' their stuff..!!

LimeTime

Juniors
" FANTABULOUS " !!..LimeTime yr a Legend !!.. Great stuff, i'll be there Early.. The Boys ..[Louis/frani]..are Picking me up.. in Their Can of Sardines with wheels [ Daihatsu CHARADE].. Guess i'll be watching the girls struttin' their stuff..!!
hey Cabra ,I heard a rumor at my kids training last night that supporter merchandise should be available in the next week or 2

LimeTime

Juniors
A sneek peek at the jersys the boys will be wearing in our next home game on the 27th july in support of breast cancer awareness
jonesyinpinkfj0.jpg

breastcancerjersyslg8.jpg

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Hey LimeTime those jerseys .. Stimulating Stuff.. I guess on the ..27th july.. we will be Tagged as ..THE TWO PINKS.. Which is All for a good & worthy cause.. As long as we win on the 27th... i don't care what They call us !!....[ hope heaps of cabra supptrs turn up 4the Breast Cancer Awareness cause ]...

Last edited:

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
no mate nothing so hi tech, just lob up to the canteen on game day , JB Cup ,or juniors (there are no games at all at New Era this weekend the ground has been given a rest )
cheers ..limetime, mate yr a champ..Sundays Game against the marlins was the First game i saw This Season where we actually played as a Team unit.. Everything seemed to Gel Together..just gets to show That were capable of Beating any Team in JBC if we can play like this week in.. week out.. & the cheer girls were in fine form also.. hey by the way which ground official are you.. were you the one me & the Boys bumped into at the canteen.. so i can say ... "wassup limey "... next time at the grounds.. ha ha lol.. !!..

LimeTime

Juniors
cheers ..limetime, mate yr a champ..Sundays Game against the marlins was the First game i saw This Season where we actually played as a Team unit.. Everything seemed to Gel Together..just gets to show That were capable of Beating any Team in JBC if we can play like this week in.. week out.. & the cheer girls were in fine form also.. hey by the way which ground official are you.. were you the one me & the Boys bumped into at the canteen.. so i can say ... "wassup limey "... next time at the grounds.. ha ha lol.. !!..
yes mate I believe things are looking very good for the rest of the season ,I'm looking forwar to the next home game on july 27th ,& I hope to get to a couple of the away games too.
That was me near the canteen that said g'day

LimeTime

Juniors
ROUND 15 TEAM ANNOUNCED

Caretaker Coach Corey Ruttle has named a 19 man squad for Sunday's clash with the Campbelltown Eagles from 3pm at Campbelltown Stadium. With only leading try scorer James Trotter out with injury, the Two-Blues have named a formidable line up with the inclusion of big prop Chris Weaver on an extended 6 man bench for the first time this season, after he has gained some valuable game time in A Grade during the past month.
1. Sammy Agia
2. Josh McIlvenny
3. Louis Vaiotu
4. Alan Burns
5. Francis Vaiotu
6. Aaron Fluke
7. Luke Branighan
13. Scott Jones
12. Ross Brown
11. Keith Heckenberg
10. Casey Ellis
9. Brett Rimmer
8. Chris Yates (c)
14. Jonathon Russell
15. Nathan Russell
16. Si'ikeaha Teaupa
17. Albert Tuara
18. Chris Weaver
24. Richie Parker

source Cabra Website

LimeTime

Juniors
Round 15 result

Cabramatta 34 beat Campbelltown 24
sorry no details, Couldn't get to the game

You missed a great game.
Excellent win by Cabra considering the players missing and injuries.
Campbelltown are a good team for their first year and gave it to em but Cabra kept going.
Brannigan is a saviour for Cabra, hope he stays.

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Round 15 result

Cabramatta 34 beat Campbelltown 24
sorry no details, Couldn't get to the game
..yeah.. Limey.. The Rock is Back !!.. my vintage Desktop computer is out of Action.. got a funky laptop now !!.. I Thought with casey ellis off, we were gonna struggle.. But the Three players coming off the Bench were very 'Instrumental' ..Weaver, Teauhape, & Tuara.. Great never say Die Attitude by the Eagles.. they kept plugging at us right to final the 80 min.. hooter!!. I Think its great that campbeltown eagles get to use the West Tigers Campbeltown Homeground.. superb atmosphere.

Last edited:

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
2weeks off guys.. ERINA & BELROSE.. are making a Surge upwards.. &.. those top three teams are not too far up ahead on points.. anyone Reckon one or two those top three Teams could Burn out.. could be some upsets ahead maybe the two week break.. might be beneficial to the three Top Teams ..as I notice erina belrose & cabra have found some Form !!.. WONDER what the JBC Comp is gonna be like after the 2WK Break... What u Reckon Guys any Comments & Input....

Roland

Juniors
There is only one week off because Round 22 has been brought forward to the weekend of July 19-21.

Windsor and Belrose are probably playing their deferred games this weekend. If Windsor beat the Sharks they go to the top again. If Belrose beat Chester Hill they will be 16 points. The following round would then be crucial because if Erina beat Shellharbour and Belrose beat Campbelltown, Cabra would have to beat Mounties or drop to 7th.

The Marlins are looking suspect - 1 point in 3 games. While they dont all play at the same time, this year the Marlins have had 8 St George players, including 5 that have played NRL in the last 2 seasons, and yet they could miss out on the top 5.

Latest posts