What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Call of Duty 4 - thoughts?

Y2Eel

First Grade
ADSL2 w/ Telstra. Despite how much I despise them, they're the only company who offer ADSL2 in my area.

It's not fantastic. But on the PoW server based in the US, my ping is around 200.

No customized firewalls either!

So f*cking annoying...Perhaps if I searched manually for an Aussie server IP?

your with telstra so go to gamearena.com.au download the arena program and use that to search for servers, it has them all from australia..

when i play online i don't often play headquarters ... but when i do playing at shipment is the BEST!!

carnage is the only way to describe. dying every 10 seconds ... racked up 70 kills in 13 minutes ... if only i got to play from the very start ... got 1750 XP all up although i finished i few challenges that happened so frequent i don't even know what i finished :lol: has to be the best fun i've had online

CC_Eagle

First Grade
your with telstra so go to gamearena.com.au download the arena program and use that to search for servers, it has them all from australia..

Cheers dude.

Shipment = f*cked!

...grenades have never been so much fun though

Dragooner

Bench
Shipment is classic. I pretty much spend the whole time spinning in circles seeing white dieing every couple of seconds.

Flashbangs and Grenades f*cking everywhere in that level. Was chatting to some guy who I just versed who played with a friggin Marksman class sniper, I mean wtf...

My net on the PS3 has been fair screwed up over the last few months but is finally back on but theres still a few problems.

nikolicious10 if you want to add me.

f**k yeah ... as soon as i spawn im throwing grenades and if you have martydom then you'll rack up heaps of kills ... the M60 just wrecks sh*t on that level ... sucks to play that level one on one though

Dragooner

Bench
f**k yeah ... as soon as i spawn im throwing grenades and if you have martydom then you'll rack up heaps of kills ... the M60 just wrecks sh*t on that level ... sucks to play that level one on one though

One on One can be fun actually.

Two players hiding in the corners. Flashbang, player cant see, shootem.
Respawn, throw grenade, player evades grenade into open, bang.
Respawn, you straight away can't see, bang you're dead.

Aah, the fun.

Panthagrey

Juniors
Just reached lvl 53 last night not long to go till 55 but might just stay lvl 55 coz dont want to lose my unlocks for a new spiffy badge...i love my barret to much....lol....

this game rocks when it come to online play just freakin awesome...:lol::cool:

azzah72

Bench
Map pack came out today, 4 new maps for online and an extra weapon i think?!?! (haven't played with it too much).

$16

Panthagrey

Juniors
The New map pack is found in the online store im hoping my mate can download and chuck it my way if not i'll have to purchase it....decided against sticking to lvl 55 and went prestige so now im up to prestige 1 lvl 32 and the game just gets better as you go anyone here wants to have a game everynow and then look for (SYCO)Panthagrey and we can arrange a few games....:cool:

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
yeah i got the new maps... Creek is awesome...probably one of the best Cod4 maps. People love to sniper and i love sneaking up behind snipers...giving them the old t-bag than knifing them...makes for a great killcam.

Chinatown...well i love it...so many vbuildings, upstairs/downstairs etc it is very maze like...

Broadcast...well its ok...not spectacular...I get lost a little and walk into walls but still pretty decent.

Killhouse...not available for PS3 in game modes yet but I have played it on private...and it basically is shipment just a bit bigger...i heard it is only for team tactical which is good.

so overally I like the new maps and it is worth it imo...it keeps me entertained until GTA IV!!!

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
Fugg me!
What else would you play it on???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Consoles bite!
This game was made for PC!
If for only the New GPU cards alone!
Suck Balls Console owners!!!!!!!
Ha ha hahaha

:lol::lol::lol: Consoles are future...deal with it.

Panthagrey

Juniors
If anybody from aus still plays this game and wants to join a clan im looking for some players in aus to join my friend an i in team(SYCO)..drop me a friends message we play most nights and sometimes weekdays (depends on the boss) so if your interested dont hesitate to message me on ps3 my game name is Panthergrey:D