What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron 'but he's a good bloke' Smith

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Smiths cheating scum who I'd gladly see f**k an ACL . He does however know how to use the poofs in pink to his advantage .

Evenflow

Bench
I hope he gets hit by a bus, and not one of those ones that f**k around at 40km/h either, one of those ones pulling 110km/h driven by a madman who reverses back over the grub.

Very disturbing, even for a St Choke fan....:crazy:

He's trying to get that shithead to let go off his jersey go he can get a quick play the ball,and there was no elbows either,only a few girly slaps on his arm,nothing to see here.

The point is it if it was somebody else who isn't painted as a good guy who can't do no wrong it would go against them.

Can you imagine if some tough or "grub" player elbowed someone in the head a couple of times because they were holding on? The penalty would go against them, the ref would say the cliched "don't take it into your own hands" and the NRL would suspend them post-game.

You're an Eels fan, you reckon Lussick would get away with doing what Smith did? Would he f**k :lol:

NRL need to start reffing on ACTIONS and not reputations.

hes a piece of shit and has bent the rules as much as anyone in the last 25 years. Embarrassing to have him as the Queensland captain.

LESStar58

Referee
This whole thread

Baby%2BHermann.jpg

Canard

Immortal
I love how LU blows up deluxe about people calling Tandy a cheat or a scumbag, but it's cool to wish death or serious injury on a current player because he has defeated your team.

maccattack

Juniors
I have a huge agenda against Manly but it's baseless to accuse them of cheating in 2008. They were just the gun team that year, especially in the grand final. Cam Smith not playing in the final didn't help Melbourne though.

So what you are saying is that manly were so good that they were able to beat a team who were over the cap? Well if that's the case they are the team of the century.

oikee

Juniors
All manly players are grubs.
Ballin has become a big grub and holding players down and the use of spoiling tactics is now part of his make-up.
He has become a disliked grub, a dirty grub.
Smith on the other hand is a champion and should become a immortal.
Suck on that.

lsta5838

Juniors
If it was less of a 'name' in the game, the decision could easily have been reversed. EG you were going to get a penalty for the hold down, but then the forearm's to the head reversed it. Noted Ballin did have a bit of blood on the nose, not sure if it was from that or he got it previously.

Still, I was suprised that Smith didn't even get a talking too!

Also interesting that there were 2 lifting tackles (Manly went past horizontal) but nothing done/said!

kbw

Bench
Manly are going soft, the swinging arm by Slater on Williams was poor but in the past any other Manly player (apart from Terry Hill) would have got up.

Some does need to belt Cameron Smith thoug, the inconsistencies in the game are its biggest problem and he is their poster boy.

Spot On

Coach
Ballin was slowing down the play the ball by holding his jersey.

Any merkin that attempts to do that can cop a few in the chops, as far as I'm concerned.

No doubt you'll cough up the same phrase if Bird or Gallen do the same to Smith in Origin and the refs ok it by failing to penalise the offender???

I'm glad punching has been banned from league and the elbow to the opponents head while he is lying on his back is now legal. All players should be able to follow suit from today onwards without being penalised.

Kurt Gidley was penalised for a bit of a face rub when Newy played Mlb in Mlb earlier in the season. It's great to see our officials know which is the more serious offence of the two.

This f**ken grub Smith needs a week or two on the sidelines. The NRL blab on about being consistent and rubbing out foul play in the game so Smith's grubbery will obviously be highlighted by the match review committee and he'll cop a little holiday.

Last edited:

footy75

Bench
I love how LU blows up deluxe about people calling Tandy a cheat or a scumbag, but it's cool to wish death or serious injury on a current player because he has defeated your team.

yep.. there are some real quality people here.

Canard

Immortal
No doubt you'll cough up the same phrase if Bird or Gallen do the same to Smith in Origin and the refs ok it by failing to penalise the offender???

I'm glad punching has been banned from league and the elbow to the opponents head while he is lying on his back is now legal. All players should be able to follow suit from today onwards without being penalised.

Kurt Gidley was penalised for a bit of a face rub when Newy played Mlb in Mlb earlier in the season. It's great to see our officials know which is the more serious offence of the two.

This f**ken grub Smith needs a week or two on the sidelines. The NRL blab on about being consistent and rubbing out foul play in the game so Smith's grubbery will obviously be highlighted by the match review committee and he'll cop a little holiday.

Yes lots of threads on the main forum about Bird's thuggery last night.

Neck breaking spear tackle "no worries".

Smith thrases about in a tackle, "worst act of foul play in history!!!!!"

oikee

Juniors
Smith and slater should be burnt alive, pieces of shit. to a public gallery

And the "order of merit" should go to Gallen, Bird or Matai.
Stop throwing stones, i am being splattered in glass.

13 thousand to our what is supposed to be one of our codes great rivalries.
Manly seem to be the problem to me, not the Storm.
Time you pulled your head outta ya arse.