What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith-Eels fan incident: How many weeks?

?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ACTPanthers

Bench
the only way it's acceptable is if the guy was yelling kick it to me, which I highly doubt. We have enough shit going on with the sport like dumb drunken players, diving, wrestling, players assaulting women, players assaulting each other, player up on drug charges, a judiciary that couldn't spell consistency let alone know what it means etc the last thing we need is the current Australia and Qld captain deliberately kicking footballs at fans that piss him off. It was stupid and certainly not acceptable.

Comparing kicking a ball to drug use and assaulting women is borderline geniused - Calm down champ.

Kiwi

First Grade
Comparing kicking a ball to drug use and assaulting women is borderline geniused - Calm down champ.
Not comparing at all just pointing out all the other shit we have going on in the game right now without adding our top players deliberately kicking balls into fans that sledge them to the list. It's unprofessional and he's probably copped worse on the field. Would it be deemed acceptable if it started happening right through the lower grades with kids? Because like it or not this shit flows down hill.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Not comparing at all just pointing out all the other shit we have going on in the game right now without adding our top players deliberately kicking balls into fans that sledge them to the list. It's unprofessional and he's probably copped worse on the field. Would it be deemed acceptable if it started happening right through the lower grades with kids? Because like it or not this shit flows down hill.

Honestly mate with all the other shit going on, you seem to be focused on this one, which is IMO, very much a non-issue - I agree there is stupid shit in our game, on and off the field, but this is nothing to worry about at all.

Kiwi

First Grade
Honestly mate with all the other shit going on, you seem to be focused on this one, which is IMO, very much a non-issue - I agree there is stupid shit in our game, on and off the field, but this is nothing to worry about at all.
If it was a Hodges, Pearce, Sandow, Barba etc people on here laughing it off as nothing would be singing a different tune. Peoples opinions on here change depending on which club and/or player is involved.

DiegoNT

First Grade
If it was a Hodges, Pearce, Sandow, Barba etc people on here laughing it off as nothing would be singing a different tune. Peoples opinions on here change depending on which club and/or player is involved.

Imagine if gallen hit a qld fan in one of it's heads

thorson1987

Coach

You really believe that.

Smith is despised by most on here alot more than those 4.

ACTPanthers

Bench

Not me mate - I am not a fan of Cam Smiths in the slightest - It was a nothing incident.

natheel

Coach
i chuckled but if i was a fan near smith from now on i'd sledge the absolute shit out of him relentlessly. Obviously can get to him.

natheel

Coach

Honestly if anything if it were one of those players (bar Hodges) the media would be jumping on it as "poor sportsmanship" The fact it is certain players the media laugh it off and say "good on him" like Johns did on his show last night.

Latest posts