What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith-Eels fan incident: How many weeks?

?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tommy Smith

Referee
After that incident Cameron Smith has really, realllllyyy gone up in my estimation.

Seriously, give that man a New. That was fookin' hilarious.

Canard

Immortal
If it was a Hodges, Pearce, Sandow, Barba etc people on here laughing it off as nothing would be singing a different tune. Peoples opinions on here change depending on which club and/or player is involved.

Yes because Storm players and Cam Smith in particular get a free ride on this side.

Stagger Lee

Bench
Smith is a lightweight

Eric-Cantonas-infamous-ku-001.jpg

That's how you deal with an abusive fan!

Lambretta

First Grade
I'm disappointed Smith didn't manage to hit him at that distance
He was 5 yards away and the bloke was the size of a barn door
That won't look good on his resume

In other news, if it had been a rancid meat pie instead of a ball the fat batard would have caught it easy enough

Mind you looking at him, maybe it's a good job he didn't jump. He might have brought the grandstand down. Once Parra get funds to redevelop the ground they can invite him back and toss pies and chips around.

Save on demolition costs

TonyT6

First Grade
The fat slob in the crowd should get a month for dropping a simple catch.

Ps give Smith life

POPEYE

Coach
Don't listen to that shit JM, if you ever get to see the The Voice USA you and I both will know what a great lady Taylor is

God-King Dean

Immortal
Maher, i am disappointed in you. You generally have outstanding taste in women that I'm prepared to fight you for. But Taylor Swift? Really?

LESStar, while you're getting down about the liars and the dirty, dirty cheats of the world you could have been getting down to this sick beat.

Ulysseus

Bench
It is a pretty big fan.................... hard to miss actually.........................if he said he wasn't intentionally aiming I would probably believe him, and I hate Smith.

Ulysseus

Bench
In other news, if it had been a rancid meat pie instead of a ball the fat batard would have caught it easy enough

Looking at him that is a catch that has been made many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many a time.

bluey

Bench
I loved it Funny as but then again I thought Korbin was funny as well. Lets leave some character in the game