What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith

What will happen to Cam Smith?

• Charged - found guilty at judiciary and misses 1 or 2 matches

Votes: 131 61.8%
  • Charged - found guilty but downgraded, misses 0 matches

Votes: 29 13.7%
  • Charged - found innocent

Votes: 23 10.8%
  • Not Charged

Votes: 29 13.7%

• Total voters

Bench
Melbourne don't grapple,we are told this everytime the topic comes up.
Dirty pr1ck,king of the grapple,that was a double grapple from Smith,give him 3 weeks.

sydraider

First Grade
At least 2 weeks.

They really are a scum team.

I wish i could like them because sometimes they do some great things on the field but most of the time they are just trash.

squiddy

Juniors
I just posted similar on the Sharks forum , that was worse than Gals racking of Laafranchis bandages , that was an all out attack on the neck and heady, dirty filthy merkin. Plus the touchies and the ref got the wrong bloke , .

Your right nothing will happen

MC DUI

Juniors
IMO should get two weeks with the carryover, stamp that crap out of the game.

If he is out then it's a massive blow for them and I can't see them winning next week.

Notice how there was none of the usual illegalities by the storm in the 1st half. Outcome = behind on the scoreboard.

Bellamy rev up at half time = do what you have to, you are losing badly. And lo & behold......... grapples, chook wings, niggle galore.

Latest posts