What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith

What will happen to Cam Smith?

• Charged - found guilty at judiciary and misses 1 or 2 matches

Votes: 131 61.8%
  • Charged - found guilty but downgraded, misses 0 matches

Votes: 29 13.7%
  • Charged - found innocent

Votes: 23 10.8%
  • Not Charged

Votes: 29 13.7%

• Total voters

Hari Kari

Juniors
Looked like he was trying to rip his head off, they should charge him for that.

A chicken wing grapple special.

sting

Bench
disgusting. he tried to rip his head off.

do we need to see someones neck get snapped before any action is taken?

he needs to cop a few weeks for that. possibly missing a grand final is what he deserves.

ledzep

Bench
"It's not his go"
"I was concussed from the previous tackle"
"My arm slipped up off his shoulder"

Dragon

Coach
Thats one of the worst we've seen. Thaiday got 'chicken winged' and grappled in the same tackle. Then Crocker comes in swinging and only gets a caution? Something aint right with our game. Cant blame Melbourne i guess, they have free reign to do whatever they want, and get away with murder every week.

The refs and admin are either corrupt, or simply p*ss weak.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
"But we dont grapple anymore" Or "the only reason the ref blue the pentalty cause the Bronc's we're whinging" Smith is a little grub. Can't believe he captained Australia :crazy:

Qld Shark

Juniors
Notice how there was none of the usual illegalities by the storm in the 1st half. Outcome = behind on the scoreboard.

Bellamy rev up at half time = do what you have to, you are losing badly. And lo & behold......... grapples, chook wings, niggle galore.

Spot on mate you have summed it up to a tee

Grapple tackles have been talked about for 3 years and why are we still talking about it? coz the NRL have done nothing to stamp it out, the only players that get charged get 1 week or less, give some 6 weeks and see if they keep doing it.
Storm played without the grapple and the crusher and chicken wing for the 1st 40mins and were beaten all over the park.
Hayne lost control of that game he can't be picked to ref next week.

Bench
"But we dont grapple anymore" Or "the only reason the ref blue the pentalty cause the Bronc's we're whinging" Smith is a little grub. Can't believe he captained Australia :crazy:
Neither can I,get well Robbie we don't need that type of player in the green and gold.

joshreading

Staff member
Honestly if people think that grabbing a fellas arm because it is the only thing you can get to was a 'chicken wing' then you are kidding. There was no 'chicken wing' about it.

The Smith tackle didn't look great but I would say I saw atleast 3 or 4 grapples by Brisbane as well during that game.

I have heard some here say that was the worst thing you have seen in the game. You must not have seen many games because there have been a plethora of things FAR worse than that. The Broncos were whingers most of that game, stirring the pot over nothing incidents.

The Lima ten - What a joke. I don't question the fact he was pushing it a bit at times but that was not a sin bin offense.