What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can Melbourne Seriously Be Stopped in 2012?

LESStar58

Referee
I'm actually a bit nervous about having to play Cronulla. Forget the Warriors poor form...they'll take it to another level in 2 weeks time!

Lowdown

Juniors
Yes...we ALL know Manly are god's gift. How dare we talk about another team without comparing them to every other f**king Manly team.

seaeagle sam

Yes...we ALL know Manly are god's gift. How dare we talk about another team without comparing them to every other f**king Manly team.

Yep, God's gift, from God's country.

By the way, how man premierships have the Storm won since that dick Ainscough single handedly gave them their one an only?

goosie

Juniors
sharks,warriors and penrith will give them a run for their money out of the next 6 teams they play imo.

Hallatia

Referee
Parra will hand Melbourne their one and only 2012 loss. Anything else that happens in 2012 won't matter after that, because we beat Melbourne and they beat everyone else, this will prove that we are in fact the best ... :sarcasm:

bottle

Coach
Parra will hand Melbourne their one and only 2012 loss. Anything else that happens in 2012 won't matter after that, because we beat Melbourne and they beat everyone else, this will prove that we are in fact the best ... :sarcasm:

Agreed, give Parra the trophy now!!

Hallatia

Referee
unfortunately, there is no wooden spoon trophy, even if you've won the most in the history of the league:(

nrlnrl

First Grade
Can they win without Slater ? Surely he's going to be rested from some games with his foot injury.

Butters

Bench
Slater yes if cam or cooper it's a no although smith is more important then coops I m o

Cameron Smith is replacable, Ryan Hinchcliffe is a more than capable hooker. Losing Cooper Cronk would hit Melbourne harder as there is no established back up plan for him.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Best we can manage with Cronk out is Widdop at 7 and Blair slotting in at 6. If Smith out, like Butters said, we have Hinchy.

Now excuse me while i go rock backwards and forwards in a shower for an hour and a half for agreeing with Butters.

StormHi

Juniors
It's not about skill or ability to cover when cam leaves it rips the guts the heart and soul out of the fowards without cam they are lost. We can cover cops nps as proven last year. Duffy would cover slater quite easily as well.

Won't ever agree with butters out of principle sorry to say bro a shower won't get rid of the stench!!

Having followed Storm from day one, this squad has great depth with the likes of Maurice Blair, Jaiman Lowe, Tohu Harris, Mahe Fonua, Sisa Waqa, Kenny Bromwich all capable of stepping up and doing a good job.

Bellamy will have covered a lot of possies in the instance wher injuries strike but my one concern is that they get rolled in the forwards by the likes of the Warriors and Broncos who will match Storm with aggression.

I am not going to bash the ability of other clubs but the Storm have started well and luck permitting will be there in the finals.

Latest posts