What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can Melbourne Seriously Be Stopped in 2012?

beefstew

Juniors
As much as I hate the storm and love any post deathriding the cheating merkins, that is an extremely dumb post beefstew..

You can keep saying it's a dumb post, simply because Slater never seems to suffer long term injuries, but when
that injury comes, you'll see what is painfully obvious...take out the best player in the world, and they are a
fringe top 8 team at best.

Elektrik Shock

Juniors
LOL@YOU! Seriously, a hooker is only as good as the players around him?? I mean.. are you.. i just don't know how to respond to that. Are you all there? Seriously i've read some dribble on here but this takes the cake. How does having Slater 30 metres behind him help Smithy make 40+ tackles, bring forwards onto the ball, scoot at the right time, kick in general play, kick goals and be a captain and leader making him overall one of the great #9's of history? Your a f***ing imbocile. I'm just shocked.... this has to be the most ridiculous and clueless statement of all time. Get back on your meds moron.

beefstew

Juniors
LOL@YOU! Seriously, a hooker is only as good as the players around him?? I mean.. are you.. i just don't know how to respond to that. Are you all there? Seriously i've read some dribble on here but this takes the cake. How does having Slater 30 metres behind him help Smithy make 40+ tackles, bring forwards onto the ball, scoot at the right time, kick in general play, kick goals and be a captain and leader making him overall one of the great #9's of history? Your a f***ing imbocile. I'm just shocked.... this has to be the most ridiculous and clueless statement of all time. Get back on your meds moron.

Aww look, I made the kiddie angry, lets hope as you get older, you'll be able to convey your emotions intelligently, without
the childish insults and swearing, I somehow doubt it.

Now if you can calm yourself down, try taking some deep breaths...and think about it like a grownup, you'll see I'm
right, now off to you go.

Snappy

Coach

:lol:

Nice rant

Apey

Staff member

you tried your best, but you just can't hide that you're 14 years old forever. it eventually becomes obvious.

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
What numpties are you refferng to?

Pretty much your entire pack and bench except Smith and Proctor, especially the props. Come finals your pack will get dominated. And guaranteed one of your props will drop the ball, miss a tackle or give away an amateur penalty at a bad time - they're just not good enough and finals will show this. The only chance they've got is if the big 3 play totally out of their skins to overcome the inadequacies of the pack. Those three are that good that they could do it, but it'll be a big ask.

Noa

First Grade
Anyone who knows what they're talking about can see the 9 is the best and most important player for the storm. Besides which cooper cronk has the the #1 man fur us this year quite easily

StormHi

Juniors
Pretty much your entire pack and bench except Smith and Proctor, especially the props. Come finals your pack will get dominated. And guaranteed one of your props will drop the ball, miss a tackle or give away an amateur penalty at a bad time - they're just not good enough and finals will show this. The only chance they've got is if the big 3 play totally out of their skins to overcome the inadequacies of the pack. Those three are that good that they could do it, but it'll be a big ask.

Man seriously?? Our engine room is humming ATM these so called numpties are on another level this season guys like norri who I woulda just called an average foward have stepped it up with their work rate dedication and offloads. Keep thinking the storms fowards are weak Lol If you really want a definition of a weak foward pack look at the tigers and the titans.

God you are obviously a dumb ass who buys into the BIG THREE hype LOL the back spine of any team is important moron but the Engine room of the Storm is far far stronger then it was last year.

Can't wait to see what the rest of the year will bring. :)

Oh and how great has Ryan Hoffman been ;-)

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
Man seriously?? Our engine room is humming ATM
But we're not talking about ATM, we're talking about the finals, where quality rises to the top. Being consistent is totally different to rising for the big occasion.
these so called numpties are on another level this season guys like norri who I woulda just called an average forward
and you'd have been right
have stepped it up with their work rate dedication and offloads.
good for them. We'll see how their offloads go when the intensity is raised a notch in the finals
God you are obviously a dumb ass who buys into the BIG THREE hype
Lol I don't agree with you so I must be a dumb arse who buys into hype.

the back spine of any team is important moron but the Engine room of the Storm is far far stronger then it was last year.
You better hope so, because last year was the first time in a long time that you got to see how a team goes in the finals when you don't have a team of stars. Personally, whilst I think you're a chance of winning, I also think it's more likely someone will knock you off because your pack won't be able to raise its level for three games.

Man seriously?? Our engine room is humming ATM these so called numpties are on another level this season guys like norri who I woulda just called an average foward have stepped it up with their work rate dedication and offloads. Keep thinking the storms fowards are weak Lol If you really want a definition of a weak foward pack look at the tigers and the titans.

God you are obviously a dumb ass who buys into the BIG THREE hype LOL the back spine of any team is important moron but the Engine room of the Storm is far far stronger then it was last year.

Can't wait to see what the rest of the year will bring. :)

Oh and how great has Ryan Hoffman been ;-)

We will smash ya :sarcasm:

HowHigh

Coach
Wonder if Centrebet will close the Minor Premiership betting in a few more rounds if the Storm keep this up

azza29

Juniors
Thought tonight would've been a little closer to be honest. First proper challenge of the year and the boys were up to it. Next big test will be round 12 when we play the Broncs. Or maybe on Anzac day if the Warriors can lift their game a bit.

aussies1st

Staff member
Cowboys haven't been that good this season so in a way you could see this result coming. Warriors would be the best hope if they lift if not that game will be serious carnage.

Grapple

Bench
Bulldogs will tear them apart. Kris Keating to run rings around that defense. Go you Doggies!

:lol:

Card Shark

Immortal
Thought tonight would've been a little closer to be honest. First proper challenge of the year and the boys were up to it. Next big test will be round 12 when we play the Broncs. Or maybe on Anzac day if the Warriors can lift their game a bit.

I'm confident our boys will put it to em.

Unfortunately for us they will be 7/7 next week. :(
Well at least hopefully we give them a good contest, and its not a smashing.

Latest posts