What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can Melbourne Seriously Be Stopped in 2012?

Parra Pride

Referee
Ordering a trophy cabinet? We have one; it has a premiership trophy, A J.J Giltinain Shield, a World Club Challenge Trophy, a Club Championship Trophy and a wooden spoon in it... oh, and a Southern States Cup. ;-)

At least you're not one of those deluded fans who think you have three premierships.

azza29

Juniors
Is there anything sweeter than beating Manly at Brookvale? Doubt it.

Minor premiership in the bag.

LESStar58

Referee
I can think of one thing...Karma. Bitch. Stewart.

Spot on. We could have lost tonight and I still would have gone home happy after what happened to that thug!

Good win and top effort to come back from that deficit at half time although I wager Bellamy will not be happy they let in that last try. They'll wanna be sharper against the Dogs on the weekend though!

firechild

First Grade
Naw, a little worse for wear today? Your ego a little hurt?

It's ok, 8th spot is nice and cosy for you.

Must be nice sitting up there in your ivory tower with all those premiership troph...oh wait, you're a Sharks fan, never mind.

firechild

First Grade
Haha, good call. I wasn't alive to remember it (though I was around for Manly's back to back KB cup wins a few years later).

MSIH

Bench
Spot on. We could have lost tonight and I still would have gone home happy after what happened to that thug!

Good win and top effort to come back from that deficit at half time although I wager Bellamy will not be happy they let in that last try. They'll wanna be sharper against the Dogs on the weekend though!

Youre pretty dim, so I can understand your first paragraph. Well I can't understand the logic behind it, but you're very slow witted so I can understand why you'd say something so moronic.

On Melbourne in general, so professional with touches of class from Smith and Cronk especially, and then cameos from the likes of Duffie in the air, and Widdop. Scary to think there was no Slater. Cameron Smith's too good.

some11

Referee
2md53qh.gif

user_nat

Coach
Melbourne are what we were coming into the finals last year. Farked & no chance.

Pretty much. Like the Dragons last year, they managed a pretty good win over Manly during Origin and not much since.

Pretty similar to some Brisbane seasons over the years. I still can't write them off though.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Gone.

They've lost what you can't put your finger on.

Just like Saints last year. Just like the Broncos every other year.

Blood is in the water.

drago brelli

Bench
The Waldrons have spent their money on three high class players. The others don't appear to have what it takes to compete with Canterbury, Manly, Souths ....etc

user_nat

Coach
Imagine if they remained anchored on 28 points and missed the eight :crazy:

Even if they lost the rest of the games (and had 28 points), their for and against would probably be good enough to scrape in. Unfortunately.