What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone do Dally M spoilers please??

WHY was nathan merrit on stage at the end for team of the year????? Carney got winger, but Merrit decided to go up on stage...

I think Merrit embarassed himself as they wanted the team of the year NOT the top try scorer

hineyrulz

Post Whore
great effort by hindy to get so close after our start to the year. but cam smith was a worthy winner. just as long as he goe's home without the chocolates on sunday :D

NOOOOOOOO. They asked for the team of the year.... Only the team of the year was supposed to be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

embarassed thuganomics?

(because I can afford Foxtel, i could watch it!)

jayman

Juniors
DAMN DAMN DAMN!!

Hindy was so close.. deserved it more i believe.. those last 2 games ruined any chance he had..

well done hindy!!

strider

Post Whore
join the bandwagon said:
would u like a medal?

they didn't ask for team of the year, warren smith just said it .... el masri (top pt scorer) prob would have been up there too had he been at the awards

Hellsy

Immortal
join the bandwagon said:

and that makes U better than sum of us.

Piss off wanker, you wouldnt help with updates, so get the hell out of my thread

Bazal

Post Whore
join the bandwagon said:
NOOOOOOOO. They asked for the team of the year.... Only the team of the year was supposed to be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

embarassed thuganomics?

How bout you STFU if you don't know what you are on about. If you watched, you would notice that Top Tryscorer and Pointscorer are Team of the Year awards....:roll: