What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can the sharks win the premiership

munge

Juniors
i am watching live and the sharks fans and players are going ballistic. everyone is singing up up cronulla. i really think they can win the comp. they seem to have a tight group, with lots of passion and belief. you only have to watch these scenes to know what i mean.

with tim smith now partnering trent barret in the halves, they now have the best halves combination in the competition to go with what is an outstanding young aggressive forward pack. they have outstanding wingers in covell and fergus, and flare in other key positions like albert kelly and paul aiton.

im sure im not the only one who thinks this.

Last edited:

Loudstrat

Coach
The have more chance than bloody Parra the way we are playing....

Congrats Sharkies. 4 from the last 5 against us. :clap:

roboshark

Coach
Hahahaha
Yes we will win easily. Will win every game by bout 20...as long as we play parra every week!!!!!!

MacDougall

First Grade
Haha well Munge, I never thought they were as bad as their losing streak suggested. In fact on paper they are a pretty damn strong team.

Can they win the comp? It seems laughable, but why not? Worse teams have gone on solid win streaks and won the comp.

Ladmate

Bench
I said it last week, Sharks for top 8. They have more heart and passion than most of the competition. You need that to win. They don't have that many championship players, but they have shown they can play like a championship team.

thorson1987

Coach
Haha well Munge, I never thought they were as bad as their losing streak suggested. In fact on paper they are a pretty damn strong team.

Can they win the comp? It seems laughable, but why not? Worse teams have gone on solid win streaks and won the comp.

Not so much won the comp, usually they fall at the last hurdle, ala eels last year.

Inferno

Coach
bahaha, I'll enjoy this win for a few days before I even contemplate next weeks game, let alone making the finals LET ALONE thinking about the premiership.

Close to the best pack going around, a decent halves pairing, and a young talented backline. No reason why they can't make the 8.

j0nesy

Bench
Hehe, I hope this is toungue in cheek. Decent halves, average pack (Gallen aside) and their outside backs are god-awful. They'll win a few games and may not get the spoon.

joshie

Live Update Team
i think they do have a solid squad on paper, however it is a differnt thing on field. the sharks did play solid, however, its one game. i think you are getting carried away a bit here.

Eelectrica

Referee
I think they can win the comp. Not this year, but one year maybe.

If a team is off their game, the Sharks will be ready to take full toll though. They've shown that this year which is more than Parra have done.

Latest posts