What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you imagine it if.........

Fitzhenry had have made the errors that Wade McKinnon made, giving away a try and dropping several balls.

What would the barrage of abuse been like on here?????

Is he a spastic?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
fair call.

McKinnon though can go to a much higher quality of game.

Fitzhenry is at his peak.

Vic Mackey

Referee
it was a bad miss HOWEVER in his defence he had just made a try saving tackle and was rushing back to get into position. someone else should have noticed it was the last and dropped back to help him out.

still by wades standards he should have cleaned it up.

i dont know what other dropped balls you are referring to? i just remember the one in the first set giving rogers a try.

gronkathon

First Grade
He did drop one on the attack near the Titans line on the 3rd I think it was.

It is football and I if we have a back on the bench I have no problem if it is Fitzy but Brown, Daniella and other reserve grade players should be ahead of him for a starting spot.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
Fair call, but Wade brings a lot more to the field than Fitzy IMO so I am willing to cut him a little bit of slack. One on one defence, positioning & safety under the high ball are all superior. Plus Fitzy has no idea how to support his runners, Wade is constantly sniffing around the ruck looking for an offload. I hope we sign him for next year.

The drop was a very tough take. He was only going to get smashed when he caught it and it was a rifle pass from Lawrence. Not a costly error really.

gronkathon

First Grade
Needs to run of Flanagans shoulder. He is always up for an offload.

Bargain buy of the year though Wade.

I could imagine Fitzy starting at half if Lui was out in the future just so Benji could go back to where he is happier. Otherwise, I'd send him over to the NSW Cup.

I could imagine then having Daniela as the reserve back that Sheens likes to have. He can play wing & centre and that allows others to shift as required, like Lawrence to 5/8 and unfortunately Benji to to half.... BUT could Daniela actually play at half? he's got that nippy thing about him and has speed and a good pass so........?

Can you imagine it if........Galloway started on the bench and when he came on he started to run onto the ball with some speed and aggression and not from a standing start.

I can imagine Toddy Payten moving to the front row to start the game and then having the first break for Galloway, Fifita or Moors.

Last edited:

rupertpupkin

Juniors
Fitzhenry had have made the errors that Wade McKinnon made, giving away a try and dropping several balls.

What would the barrage of abuse been like on here?????

Is he a spastic?

Good question. It's very doubtful that Fitzy is, literally, an actual spastic. However, his limbs seem rather uncoordinated, at times.

Bench
Needs to run of Flanagans shoulder. He is always up for an offload.

Bargain buy of the year though Wade.
He is being paid by the warriors,so we are getting him for free,so he is a steal,he has made a great deal of difference in his short time here.

I am not denying or doubting McKinnon's ability, he is a quality fullback and a great addition to our squad.

What I am saying is that certain players seem to get away with making multiple mistakes.

While Fitxy is put under a CSIRO micrscope every minute of every match.

Ninja

Juniors
Fitzy is an unco-ordinated spastic

McKinnon is very talented gun player

Of course they are going to be veiwed upon differently :crazy:

Barbanator

Juniors
McKinnon, a talented and gun player :? Perhaps three seasons ago he was, but since coming back from that knee injury he's been a shadow of his former self.

Perth Tiger

Bench
I am not denying or doubting McKinnon's ability, he is a quality fullback and a great addition to our squad.

What I am saying is that certain players seem to get away with making multiple mistakes.

While Fitxy is put under a CSIRO micrscope every minute of every match.

If McKinnon plays 50-100 games for the Tigers and is still making those errors I dare say he would be coping the same treatment that Fitzy gets

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
Sheets on Fitzy, without a doubt.

Smart and tough footy player, but i reckon he has lost some of his zip. Would've liked to have seen Meaney get a crack b4 we looked at him. He has been on fire. Support our locals.