What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra Raiders for the spoon ?

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
I love how insaneink is so crap at making graphics and banners. It's laughable. :lol: Everytime he tries, banner, or post, its crap. :lol: :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
Dont worry Hybrid, that moron R2005 has been banned for a while....I got a tip he's really been "away for a rest" :lol: at one of those hospitals with high fences.

innsaneink

Referee
Raiders 2005 said:
I love how insaneink is so crap at making graphics and banners. It's laughable. :lol: Everytime he tries, banner, or post, its crap. :lol: :lol:

REEKING of jealousy....absolutely REEKING!! :lol:

scottyeel

Bench
Raiders 2005 said:
I :clap: reckon his banners are awesome.

jed

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
yea ill cop that too
my picks were sharks and tigers #-o

the other popular pick was canberra
look at 1, 2 and 3 :mrgreen: :clap:

Yeah, I had Manly as dead certs for the spoon :lol:

jed

First Grade
innsaneink said:
Raiders 2005 said:

As opposed to you, just plain reeking ;-)

innsaneink

Referee
jed said:
innsaneink said:
Raiders 2005 said:

As opposed to you, just plain reeking ;-)

I think you mean R2005...as his nancy boy, man-perfume thread in FFB will attest to.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
ahhhh it's good to be back to rip you to shreds over and over ink boy. :lol: your just too easy. I pity you and your little son....you neglect him by staying on this forum so much at your old age. :lol:

Kiwi

First Grade
Raiders 2005 said:
ahhhh it's good to be back to rip you to shreds over and over ink boy. :lol: your just too easy. I pity you and your little son....you neglect him by staying on this forum so much at your old age. :lol:

Says the guy with almost as many posts, what are you negleting? Your right hand?

innsaneink

Referee
Raiders 2005 said:
Oh personal now eh? Family....age.....you know youre scraping the bottom of the barrel when you resort to bringing family into it.

Classy Antonia, real classy.

Youre 'crap sig' insult worked a treat too eh? Like a sawn-off shottie backfiring! :lol:

Boing Boing

Juniors
ozboy said:
Just what exactly is Matthew Elliot trying to do at the Raiders ???

In an off-season where the club loses stars such as Ruben Wiki, Luke Davico, Brad Drew, Mark McLinden & Joel Monaghan, you would expect the club to come out all guns blazing looking to spend a lot of cash to replace the out going players. Not the Raiders.

The Raiders have just gone through the worst off-season recruitment drive I can remember. They have lost 6 star players and replaced them with Jason Smith, Matt Adamson and a bunch of reserve graders and fringe youngsters from other clubs.

They might as well have brought Laurie Daley, Glenn Lazarus, Steve Walters and Brett Mullins out of retirement, as at least they would have brought some more supporters through the gate.

What Matthew Elliott has done to this club, for me, will damage the club for years to come, and the wooden spoon in 2005 will be all that the Raiders win.

You are the most moronic person on this forum. Since when is Jason smith a bad player? There is probably a reason you are not a member of coaching staff at any proffessional sporting association, you spend too much of your time here, speculating.

Foz

Bench
The Raiders need 3 (maximum 4) wins to avoid the spoon.
I'd like to be as sure of winning Lotto.

skeepe

Immortal
Raiders 2005 said:

#-o

Latest posts