What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra Raiders V Newcastle Knights *Match Discussion & Live Scores* SPOILERS

Who Will Win and What Margin ?

• Raiders 1-12

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Raiders 13+

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • Knights 1-12

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Knights 13+

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • Slim chance of a Draw ?

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShineDog

Juniors
[quote=ShineDog]Now that Joey is back, Raiders will win by 24 pts.[/quote]

AS PER PREDICTION RAIDERS FLOGGED KNIGHTS, WHO KNEW I WOULD ONLY BE ONE CONVERTED TRY OFF.

DO YOU WANT ME TO PREDICT ANYTHING ELSE...EG : DOGS 2007 PREMIERS.:lol: :lol: :lol:

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Christ Newcastle were bad.

Full credit to Canberra though, you can only play what is in front of you, and they were way, way too good.

scottyeel

Bench
:lol: :lol: :lol: Honeymoon over for Brian Smith, should shut the Knights fans up for a week.
Congrats raiders played some brilliant footy.
BTW-Carney>>>>>>>>>Mullen

Jobdog

Live Update Team
scottyeel said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Honeymoon over for Brian Smith, should shut the Knights fans up for a week.
Congrats raiders played some brilliant footy.
BTW-Carney>>>>>>>>>Mullen
Where are the Eels again? It only took you blokes almost 170 minutes to record your first win :lol:

super_coach

First Grade
The green frogs have a bit of 2005 wests tigers look---good mix of young talent and old heads with heaps of skill and speed. Probably a couple of years away from being a force,but who knows

mongoose

Coach
Carney/Dobson - what a combination, especially with zillman running off the flanks. We have some strike power, beleive you me as ben ikin would put it.

legend

Coach
Should be a cracker against the Eels this week.

Also, we have most of our starting forward pack out injured and are waiting on the return of:

Weyman
Thompson
Bickerstaff
Turner
Learoyd-Lahrs
Dunneman

Tilse, Costigan and Logan smashed the Knights pack into submission.

Latest posts