What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra Raiders V Newcastle Knights *Match Discussion & Live Scores* SPOILERS

Who Will Win and What Margin ?

• Raiders 1-12

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Raiders 13+

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • Knights 1-12

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Knights 13+

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • Slim chance of a Draw ?

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
At first I was tipping Raiders to win by 7.

But I think Knights will be up for it tonight and do a good job. Knights by 14.

tye

Juniors
The knights have looked pretty ordinary despite winning both their games. If the Raiders get a fair go from the ref (something that doesn't happen all that often), I think they will win by 10!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Not sure what all the rage is about the Knights, only winning games by 4 and 1 points respectively. Canberra will take it to them.

brooksy19

Bench
I hope I'm still awake at half time, I don't see why we have to put up with watching Canberra in Monday night games.

Knights by 30 +

mxlegend99

Referee
Timmah said:
Not sure what all the rage is about the Knights, only winning games by 4 and 1 points respectively. Canberra will take it to them.
Ummmm. A 1 point win is better then a 30 point loss, and 16 point loss. :crazy:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
26 and 16 actually. (32-6 v Manly, 32-16 v Melb)

They looked the goods against Melbourne til about halftime... Melbourne's class showed though. For the young team they are, they have the chance to really take it to the Knights IMO.

Frederick

Staff member
Well, a lot of people on here are going on about how we only just beat the Dogs and the Dragons, so I just thought I might remind them of one little factor that may have something to do with those results, and tonights result :p

Also, in a positional change, Daniel Abraham is playing off the bench, with Cory Paterson starting at lock

Tom Shines

First Grade
As long as Newcastle don't win by 29 or more, I'll be happy.
That'll keep the Goosters firmly entrenched on the bottom of the table like they belong.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I recon this will be close until the last 20 minutes. Knights to win though. Thaiday back is a big plus for the Knights.

Latest posts