What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra Raiders vs. Canterbury Bulldogs *Live Updates*

aussies1st

Staff member
Great win by the boys, they must be tired as. Great effort by all the guys especially the forwards. Schif definitely deserves MOM he was awesome.

Master Vippo

Juniors
ozbash said:
anyone who leads with the knees is gutless.

pfftt, almost every winger or FB coming over the top leads with the knees. If there is a chance of holding them up, leading with the knees is how it will be done. He played great.

Raider_69

Post Whore
**the poster Raider_69 can not attend this forum at this time, as he is having a mild heart attack**

Fairfax

Juniors
Congrats to the Raiders. That was gripping stuff. Most entertaining game of footy i've seen in a while.

Tidus_Raider

Bench
Carney and Weyman had great games. Carney's kicking game in the late stages was top class.

Schif was back to his absolute best. Jinking runs from dummy half and in general play.

Tongue at hooker played great IMO too.

Ghoulies

Bench
ozbash said:
schif comes into a tackle on his knees, blatant, intentional and deliberate.
he used the dogs player to stop.

does he go on report ? does he f**k !!!

wiki gets placed on report for a nothing offence in a legit tackle.

who is the protected species here ?
If you're referring to the Parker tackle, Wiki wasn't placed on report for that incident; it took the post-match reviewers to expose his thuggery.

Raider_69

Post Whore
worth noting i currently score it

Jason Williams - 1
Sonny Bill Williams - 0

Tackle the big men with your arms! 'Cannonball' Williams owned that collision!

Mal Meninga

Bench
GUTSY sh*t BOYS!! With only 15 men i fully expected us to cave in, because this season with 17 men we usually do!! That was just heart, what a game.

Weyman just a one man wrecking machine. Choc best game this season, really lifted. Carney and his long kicking game was perfect, turned around the Doggies all day when he was under massive pressure. Thurling, Rothery, and Tongue put in all day. Just a team performance... thank f**k!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Balmain_Boy said:
Wow. I can see why Raiders' fans speak so highly of Weyman. He was fantastic.

im telling you, he wasnt a props arsehole on what he is capible of today, that was his first FG game in i think over a year, he looked abit hesitant to wind up on his carrys... with more time he will get even better

GETOUTTAHIS Weyman!:crazy: :crazy:

mattyg

Bench
Raider_69 said:
worth noting i currently score it

Jason Williams - 1
Sonny Bill Williams - 0

Tackle the big men with your arms! 'Cannonball' Williams owned that collision!

say that to Joel Clinton again. well done raiders, im shattered lol.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
Good game. Tight win, but one that was well earned.

Weyman and Shif clearly the best for Canberra. With Thurling, Williams, Weyman and TLL in the team, Canberra is going to have one of the biggest packs going around.

Daza_06

Juniors
The raiders are awsome. Was listenin to the radio (dont know what station) and he was readin out the NRL ladder and he ripped up the paper and said he was disgraced that the Raiders were beatin 5 teams on the ladder. Stick that up u mate, the Raiders to make the 8.