What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra Raiders vs. Canterbury Bulldogs *Live Updates*

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:clap: Great win Raiders. Absolutely gutsy win. Thanks for allowing us to jump from fifth to third :D

RABK

Referee
Raider_69 said:
worth noting i currently score it

Jason Williams - 1
Sonny Bill Williams - 0

Tackle the big men with your arms! 'Cannonball' Williams owned that collision!

Agreed.

Leagueguy

Juniors
That game was awesome, one of the best of the year. Qld should have given Shicoffske more opportunity in Origin, he's a hero. I think the Raiders will make the 8 and I wouldn't like to play them in the finals. On their day when Jason Smith is firing with Weyman and Shicoffske, they are extremely dangerous. They deserve respect.

RABK

Referee
mattyg said:
say that to Joel Clinton again. well done raiders, im shattered lol.

Did i miss something? Clinton was halted in his tracks but bumped Sonny back a metre then continued to run.

Vicious

Bench
That was an awesome win, like the Sharks the Raiders have some very under rated players and are a very under rated side.

vippo19 said:
46 tacles to Tongue. That guy has som much heart. I reckon hes great! Totally underrated

He's like a Lime Green version of Dean Young.

How those two missed out on City/Country origin is beyond me.

strewth_mate

Bench
Qld should have given Shicoffske more opportunity in Origin, he's a hero.

Not to be an idiot but I think some Raiders fans will be a bit happy that he wasn't selected after all ;-) great stuff from the champion fullback

Fairfax

Juniors
coolumsharkie said:
FMD!! Who the hells idea was it to give Gordon Tallis a microphone???

I nearly fell over when he said in the pre-match "Weyman must have killed a Chinaman."

And he's an NRL board member! Unbelievable.

Raider_69

Post Whore
HMS Cheesemaker said:
He's like a Lime Green version of Dean Young.

How those two missed on on City/Country origin is beyond me.

how one missed out was a joke
having both missing in those teams was a flat out disgrace

Cletus

First Grade
Fairfax said:
I nearly fell over when he said in the pre-match "Weyman must have killed a Chinaman."

Yeah, I think him being on the NRL board is far worse than him being a commentator.

Big Mick

Referee
Red and Blue Knight said:
Did i miss something? Clinton was halted in his tracks but bumped Sonny back a metre then continued to run.

thank you!

I'm sick of hearing about that hit...it didn't knock Clinton over.

It made him arch back...he held his balance on his backfoot and he kept running. Yeah it was big...but he didn't knock over the man so it accomplished nothing.

azza

Juniors
The Raiders, it would be fair to say, have come up with two of the gutsiest wins this year v the Cowboys and now the Dogs. They aren't great when expected to win, or when playing at home, but otherwise they are a very good side.

aussies1st

Staff member
The Clinton in this game ran straight into Roy and Roy was left back pedaling. Shows how brillant Schif was today.

innsaneink

Referee
Fairfax said:

Why did you nearly fall?

Think Im missing something.

Latest posts