What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra Raiders vs. Canterbury Bulldogs *Live Updates*

raidersfan

Juniors
Good exciting game for two teams down on men

Dogs - Tonga, O'Meley, Mason, Ryan, Myles
Raiders - Woolford, Smith, Lahrs, Mogg, Thompson

Godz Illa

Coach
lol @ the delusional dismissal of Sonny Bill's hit on Clinton. A 100kg prop running at full pace, stopped dead in his tracks, by a solitary stationary opponent. Massive, physics-defying hit.

Back to the thread subject, terrific game, and the televised press conference is top stuff. I'd love if they could do this for every game.

Big Mick

Referee
the poor bugger must have killed a chinamen. He's had no luck whatsoever...much like Scott Geedes at Souths.

Raider_69

Post Whore
raidersfan said:
Good exciting game for two teams down on men

Dogs - Tonga, O'Meley, Mason, Ryan, Myles
Raiders - Woolford, Smith, Lahrs, Mogg, Thompson

the forgotten man of the 2006 campaign... add one JOSH MILLER to our outs

Raider_69

Post Whore
im fair dinkum salavating at the thought of lahrs, thurling, miller and weyman in our forward pack along side tongue, thompson etc

Mal Meninga

Bench
Next year's forward pack -

8. Miller
9. Withers
10. Weyman
11. TLL
12. Thurling
13. Tongue

I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It'll probably be rated one of the worst packs in the comp though lol.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Mal Meninga said:
Next year's forward pack -

8. Miller
9. Withers
10. Weyman
11. TLL
12. Thurling
13. Tongue

I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It'll probably be rated one of the worst packs in the comp though lol.

Weyman on the bench for impact, Thompson into the starting line
outside that :crazy: :crazy:

Big Mick

Referee
Elliot created that pack of forwards...yet he'll get bagged.

David Howell's try was freaking awsome, particularly for a guy who can't play.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Big Mick © said:
Elliot created that pack of forwards...yet he'll get bagged.

David Howell's try was freaking awsome, particularly for a guy who can't play.

hate to tell you but he didnt create sh*t
he has done awesome work with tongue and thompson, no one will deny that.

Weyman has talent beaming from his arse, he needs lucky, not coaching
learoyd lahrs is another who just needed a spot and time on the feild, Thurling was rated ahead of nate myles last year at the dogs before a season ending injury (although i freely admit to writting him off as a neville)

He has however created one good thing for us, and thats an attitude of sticking to a game plan (regardless of its ineptitude) and always give our best type persona... i look forward to neil henry adding attacking flair to that :D

innsaneink

Referee
Raider_69 said:
hate to tell you but he didnt create sh*t
he has done awesome work with tongue and thompson, no one will deny that.

Weyman has talent beaming from his arse, he needs lucky, not coaching
learoyd lahrs is another who just needed a spot and time on the feild, Thurling was rated ahead of nate myles last year at the dogs before a season ending injury (although i freely admit to writting him off as a neville)

He has however created one good thing for us, and thats an attitude of sticking to a game plan (regardless of its ineptitude) and always give our best type persona... i look forward to neil henry adding attacking flair to that :D

Youre unbelievable....you let your petty dislikes cloud your judgements....like your attitude to Johns.

You guys could win the comp and it'd have little to do with Elliott....according to you.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Raider_69 said:
Weyman on the bench for impact, Thompson into the starting line
outside that :crazy: :crazy:
HOW DID I FORGET THOMMO!!

8. Miller 9. Withers 10. Thommo 11. TLL 12. Thurling 13. Tonguey
14. Weyman 15. Williams

And no Elliiot did not 'create' the forward pack. I do admit Tongue and Thommo have improved greatly under Elliots development, but Thurling, TLL, and Withers were all bought from different clubs, and Weyman developing? :lol: The blokes played on average 4 games a season.

Raider_69

Post Whore
innsaneink said:
Youre unbelievable....you let your petty dislikes cloud your judgements....like your attitude to Johns.

You guys could win the comp and it'd have little to do with Elliott....according to you.

elliott has done some good things, but for each good thing he does, 3-4 things he does are terrible
i make no aplogises for my ethusiasm to see him leave my club :cool:
alot of raiders fans are weak on their opinions, a good win like today and elliott is a genious, a bad win next week and they give it too him... at least im consistant, he is junk :)

But today is not the day for elliott bashing (thats tuesdays agenda), today is a glorious day, the return of Mick Weyman!! :crazy: :crazy:

scottyeel

Bench
Mal Meninga said:
HOW DID I FORGET THOMMO!!

8. Miller 9. Withers 10. Thommo 11. TLL 12. Thurling 13. Tonguey
14. Weyman 15. Williams

And no Elliiot did not 'create' the forward pack. I do admit Tongue and Thommo have improved greatly under Elliots development, but Thurling, TLL, and Withers were all bought from different clubs, and Weyman developing? :lol: The blokes played on average 4 games a season.
So who brought them to the club?
Great win today Raiders.

mattyg

Bench
innsaneink said:

first time i have EVER agreed with you :shock:

Latest posts