What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannings to Titans

The Colonel

Immortal
I'd be a big fan of signing Ben Cross.... whether we can afford what others will throw his way is another story.

stuke

Bench
shame to lose him as he is still fairly young and has plenty of size about him.

as for him owing us....he owes us nothing. he came here for big $$$. rightly or wrongly that was what other people decided he was worth. he has then had a wretched run with injuries and wasn't probably ready to play the role we expected of him when he was fit.

i definitely prefer Fui off the bench so its a great opportunity for Josh to step up and stake an undeniable claim for the starting position for next year. the club has seemingly backed Josh for it with his re-signing.

CrazyEel

Bench
Yeah, he is still only 25 and that's pretty young for a prop, great pickup for the titans IMO.

cardinal

Juniors
How does big Alf Betham go? Also it will be interesting to see Tim Manah with an off season behind him next year.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm disappointed. He's always had talent and he's just now starting to reach his potential - and he signs elsewhere.

After the euphoric ride we enjoyed from last night, this brings you crashing back down to Earth.

MrT

Juniors
That's what you get when you sign a player chasing the cash, he'll leave doing the same.
He played 17 games in 3 years prior to this year and was on massive money, 200k+

He didn't find it hard to walk out.

This is why we should re-sign our juniors before looking elsewhere, they will show you more loyalty than any recruit from another club. There are exceptions like Wags

Eelectrica

Referee
Hope he's as replaceable as some of you are suggesting.
Also hope he can play out the current season free of injury and keep gaining form. If he and FFMM play out the bulk of the season, we should be well placed come finals time.

JOB 3:14

Juniors
His form has picked up. I guess he needed a sustained run free from injury. But there are other players more important than him at the club. He really won't be missed because he never really plays. It is a shame he didn't get to play a few seasons without injury for us as he is a solid prop but my expectations of him have withered away over the years due to his constant unavailability. Adios.

caylo

Bench
We have Huraki, Taia, Fa'aosso, and Paulo. Plus if we bring in a few younger players up we will be fine. Parramatta has some of the best juniors in the country, id say probably second only to penrith (funny enough the are the closest to us). We should trust in the talent in our squad. Id try and have a rotation like the following next year:

Cayless
Keating
Paulo
Hindy
Mateo
Wagon

Riddell
Robo
Cordoba
Fui

With Fa'aosso, Hauraki, and Taia all given time aswell.