What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Cannonball" Luke

beave

Coach
I can't believe the argument if that hold is illegal in Jiu Jitsu is going anywhere near this thread, who gives a f**k Galeforce, last time I looked Isaac is/was playing Rugby League not martial arts................ I can't believe anyone could possibly defend this little shit. I don't condone any other player going out and intentionally injuring him now, but he has to face facts he is more than likely going to have a nice little target hanging over his head after this year, the sad thing is the little merkin can play footy real well, it's a damn shame he has to resort to grub tactics.

I can't believe the argument if that hold is illegal in Jiu Jitsu is going anywhere near this thread, who gives a f**k Galeforce, last time I looked Isaac is/was playing Rugby League not martial arts................ I can't believe anyone could possibly defend this little shit. I don't condone any other player going out and intentionally injuring him now, but he has to face facts he is more than likely going to have a nice little target hanging over his head after this year, the sad thing is the little merkin can play footy real well, it's a damn shame he has to resort to grub tactics.

A right hook to the chin is also a legal boxing move. What a mongoloid defense that is.

Issac Luke is the anti John Sattler. ( no hero ) and the pride of the league fans can't accept this.

G. Force please accept he is a thug, grub and a dog.

Look at his actions.

Last edited:

Ozzy

First Grade
A right hook to the chin is also a legal boxing move. What a mongoloid defense that is.

Issac Luke is the anti John Sattler. ( no hero ) and the pride if the league fans can't accept this.

G. Force please accept he is a thug, grub and a dog.

Look at his actions.
:? Who?

Paullyboy

Coach
When Luke get's taken out next year, it'll be a nice moment for rugby league. I find it hard not to wish injury upon him - I certainly hope he's not on the field when he plays the Raiders and it has nothing to do with his skill.

As has been mentioned in countless articles and stories and comments - what would happen if this grub took out Benji Marshall, Cameron Smith or another high profile drawcard. I'd much rather this clown never play again then him intentionally ruin the career of someone far better for the game than him.

God-King Dean

Immortal
When Luke get's taken out next year, it'll be a nice moment for rugby league. I find it hard not to wish injury upon him - I certainly hope he's not on the field when he plays the Raiders and it has nothing to do with his skill.

As has been mentioned in countless articles and stories and comments - what would happen if this grub took out Benji Marshall, Cameron Smith or another high profile drawcard. I'd much rather this clown never play again then him intentionally ruin the career of someone far better for the game than him.

Life ban.