What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't wait to debute!

Geohood

Bench
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...ogas-debut-plans/story-e6frexnr-1226333711343

Ankle injury ruins Moga's debut plans

711090-tautau-moga.jpg

Tautau Moga doesn't believe he'll be back playing NRL until next season. Picture: Anthony Reginato Source: The Daily Telegraph

ROOSTERS sensation Tautau Moga has revealed he is unlikely to play in the NRL until next year.

Moga gave a candid self-assessment of the devastating impact that a serious ankle injury has had on his form this year.
The 18-year-old said he does not expect to rediscover the same explosive form that blew away his Roosters teammates and coaching staff earlier this year.
It was a heavy blow for Roosters fans after Moga was tipped as the next big thing after back-to-back impressive performances during the club's pre-season trials.
That now seems a long time ago.
Ahead of tomorrow's inaugural U20s State of Origin clash at Centrebet Stadium, the Queensland representative told The Daily Telegraph his confidence completely disappeared following a high ankle sprain on the eve of round one.

"I was afraid of getting tackled," Moga said from the Queensland U20s Origin camp.
"To be honest my confidence dropped heaps. It was so hard to deal with because it's the first injury I've ever had. I've never gone through this before.
"You know, it's pretty hard. I was having a pretty great pre-season and now I've got to start from scratch. It's a mind thing. That's the hardest part.
"Only time will tell, I guess, but hopefully I can get back this year, maybe next year. Realistically it's probably going to be next year, but I'm still young. All I can do is keep doing the little things to get me back there as quick as possible."
His ankle swells up after every training session and his recovery program demands he put ice on the injured joint nearly ever day.
Moga has played two games in the NYC and one match for Newtown in the NSW Cup this year, but admits he is still a long way off the form he was in just two months ago.
Queensland will be without forward Korbin Sims (dislocated finger) for the match who was was replaced by Travis Peeters.
Penrith playmaker Hary Siejka will be out to show coach Ivan Cleary he can handle a recall to the NRL tomorrow.

JohnLawrence

Juniors
I'm still waiting to actually see him let alone watch him play but I wont be cheering for him because I'm a Blues supporter

JohnLawrence

Juniors
maybe I'll cheer a little bit even though he's a Maroon cause after all he's a ROOSTER and thats what it's all about for me anyway cheers

moga

Juniors
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...ogas-debut-plans/story-e6frexnr-1226333711343

Ankle injury ruins Moga's debut plans

711090-tautau-moga.jpg

Tautau Moga doesn't believe he'll be back playing NRL until next season. Picture: Anthony Reginato Source: The Daily Telegraph

ROOSTERS sensation Tautau Moga has revealed he is unlikely to play in the NRL until next year.

Moga gave a candid self-assessment of the devastating impact that a serious ankle injury has had on his form this year.
The 18-year-old said he does not expect to rediscover the same explosive form that blew away his Roosters teammates and coaching staff earlier this year.
It was a heavy blow for Roosters fans after Moga was tipped as the next big thing after back-to-back impressive performances during the club's pre-season trials.
That now seems a long time ago.
Ahead of tomorrow's inaugural U20s State of Origin clash at Centrebet Stadium, the Queensland representative told The Daily Telegraph his confidence completely disappeared following a high ankle sprain on the eve of round one.

"I was afraid of getting tackled," Moga said from the Queensland U20s Origin camp.
"To be honest my confidence dropped heaps. It was so hard to deal with because it's the first injury I've ever had. I've never gone through this before.
"You know, it's pretty hard. I was having a pretty great pre-season and now I've got to start from scratch. It's a mind thing. That's the hardest part.
"Only time will tell, I guess, but hopefully I can get back this year, maybe next year. Realistically it's probably going to be next year, but I'm still young. All I can do is keep doing the little things to get me back there as quick as possible."
His ankle swells up after every training session and his recovery program demands he put ice on the injured joint nearly ever day.
Moga has played two games in the NYC and one match for Newtown in the NSW Cup this year, but admits he is still a long way off the form he was in just two months ago.
Queensland will be without forward Korbin Sims (dislocated finger) for the match who was was replaced by Travis Peeters.
Penrith playmaker Hary Siejka will be out to show coach Ivan Cleary he can handle a recall to the NRL tomorrow.
and Elvis lives, telecrap.. great story.