What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canterbury.....The great Myth of the new millenium.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I can't wait till the dogs play you guys again next year and wipe that smug grin off your face. Anyway, welcome to the forums Rooster Cogburn, it be fun listening to your drivel again.

sykoticjem

Juniors
I've said this once and I'll say it again. I respect every other team in the league but I outright refuse to go to any Roosters/Bulldogs game. The Roosters fans are just too arrogant. They think they're all high and mighty now. What they don't seem to realise is the higher they are, the harder they'll fall, especially with the sh*tty attitudes they display. Oh, it will be bittersweet.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Big Tim2 said:
Raider_69 although this year was a what if year, it was still a huge step in the right direction and I would be very proud of your club. Like the Panthers and the Storm, no one thought that you guys would be so high on the table, so pretty successful I say.

dont get me wrong it was a great season but i think had we have just beaten the warriors i think we would have gotten penrith............... again with the What If's
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2004 IS THE YEAR OF THE RAIDER

slippery eel

Juniors
Rooster Cogburn. said:
What will people think of when the seasons 2002 and 2003 are discussed in the future. Will people be saying what a great team Canterbury were during that period or will they remember these years as the era of a brilliant footy team from the Eastern Suburbs. Canterbury will be remembered as the cheating, scumbag club that they are. They have not achieved anything and their supporters will have stuffed themselves with all that humble pie that they have had to devour in the last few days. After the Roosters win the premiership for the 2nd year in a row, the Canterbury fans may as well bend down and kiss our feet because they can only dream what it's like to support a brilliant club like the Roosters. The Dogs have achieved nothing and hopefully they will have learnt that valuable lesson in life.....Cheats never prosper! So on Sunday night when Easts are doing the lap of honour I am sure that the doggy fans will be collectively heaving into that bucket of humbleness! How sweet it is. :lol:

I hate the Bulldogs just as much as anybody else, but the Roosters have only been able to talk the talk for the first time in 25 years!.

Roosters

1908 - 1950 - 9 premierships
1950 - 2002 - 3 premierships

lets not get carried away!.

Parra have won more in the past 50 years.

JK

slippery eel said:
I hate the Bulldogs just as much as anybody else, but the Roosters have only been able to talk the talk for the first time in 25 years!.

Roosters

1908 - 1950 - 9 premierships
1950 - 2002 - 3 premierships

lets not get carried away!.

Parra have won more in the past 50 years.

The last person I expected reason from!

I hate parra so much less these days, you can thank the arrogance of the Roosters for that. I was actually going for them in the semi's last year.

weasel

First Grade
I'm quite pleased about this. Cogburn gave it to Penrith and Canterbury and success followed for those sides. His baggings of St George this year are surely a good omen. :?

woodgers

Bench
He was right about one thing.
Cheats never prosper!

I hope he is crying in his soup. I also hope he is saying the Raiders won't win it next year, that will be our only hope of getting near the trophy.

JW

Coach
Rooster Cogburn. said:
What will people think of when the seasons 2002 and 2003 are discussed in the future. Will people be saying what a great team Canterbury were during that period or will they remember these years as the era of a brilliant footy team from the Eastern Suburbs. Canterbury will be remembered as the cheating, scumbag club that they are. They have not achieved anything and their supporters will have stuffed themselves with all that humble pie that they have had to devour in the last few days. After the Roosters win the premiership for the 2nd year in a row, the Canterbury fans may as well bend down and kiss our feet because they can only dream what it's like to support a brilliant club like the Roosters. The Dogs have achieved nothing and hopefully they will have learnt that valuable lesson in life.....Cheats never prosper! So on Sunday night when Easts are doing the lap of honour I am sure that the doggy fans will be collectively heaving into that bucket of humbleness! How sweet it is. :lol:

Nice speech, now show yourself :lol:

Cheers.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
When was the last time your team won the Telstra Premiership coggy? And for that matter how many times have you CHOKED? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Run along little cock

COCKS NO MATCH FOR BIG WILLIE!!!

bulldogs = #1

Juniors
It's pea-hearts like cogburn that bring it down for the good rooster fans... I cant help but gloat at the MIGHTY BULLDOGS winning the premiership when i read this imbeciles posts.

GET THAT UP YA!!! RIGHT NOW!!