What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Capewell

Quigs

Immortal
String together 5 or 6 games straight like that and I will sing his praises.

It wasn't that long ago a lot of us were just shaking our heads and laughing.

But a great showing is promising.

carinashark

First Grade
It’s a game of luck amd millimeters. That last try by Zerri just went right. If it had turned into a knock on plenty on here would have said he is rubbish. Probably the same posters on here that wanted Zerri dropped for the Dragons game.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'm really happy for Capo, he's one of those guys that's come through the Qld Cup, got himself an NRL contract on the back of success at Ipswich Jets 15' season and taken his opportunity. All on the back of the great coaching skills of Flanno as well. It's a win for us all.

Quigs

Immortal
There was the 5/8 bloke that came down with Capes. I thought he would go alright too, but alas it was not to be. The bloke ended up at the dogs. He played in headgear but I have forgotten his name.

And there was the bloke that Gus had the big woody for. The concreter bloke. He hit real hard in defence. I loved him too because in the state comp GFs he poleaxed that show pony fullback from Wyong (and Newie). Flattened the tart like a pancake. The goose got assisted off by a couple of female trainers. It was beee ute iful to see.

Anyhowse I can't remember that blokes name now either.

shaggs

Coach
There was the 5/8 bloke that came down with Capes. I thought he would go alright too, but alas it was not to be. The bloke ended up at the dogs. He played in headgear but I have forgotten his name.

And there was the bloke that Gus had the big woody for. The concreter bloke. He hit real hard in defence. I loved him too because in the state comp GFs he poleaxed that show pony fullback from Wyong (and Newie). Flattened the tart like a pancake. The goose got assisted off by a couple of female trainers. It was beee ute iful to see.

Billy McConnachie I think. Playing for Ipswich again

Josh Cleeland, played a couple of seasons with the Bulldogs reserves but is now back in Qld.

Capes was always the best our of that Ipswich team. A lot of the other guys were older & probably past the point of NRL. Parcell, Cleeland & Capes were about it from that team.