What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carney career threat over lewd photo

Minh

First Grade
Words can't describe the stupidity here. He needs help, he needs some support from those close to him, preferably both.

TruSaint

Referee
Words can't describe the stupidity here. He needs help, he needs some support from those close to him, preferably both.

Yep, one sick puppy. Gifted chance after chance. as well as being a gifted player. To think a few days ago they played their skins off to win an un-winnable game!!!

Minh

First Grade
Yep, one sick puppy. Gifted chance after chance. as well as being a gifted player. To think a few days ago they played their skins off to win an un-winnable game!!!

He needs help, certainly a wasted talent.

TheRev

First Grade
Looked fake to me too, schlong didnt look attached.. but if hes really sacked then I guess lucky him lol.. I also thought he might be shooting behind his head to give the impression its his mouth.. doesnt change the situation hes in though.

Regardless, it annoys me the community we have become where every dumb thing a footy player does (we have all done hundreds of them in our youth, and hurt noone), is now cause for sacking/rehab.. such a boring world we are creating.

TruSaint

Referee
Looked fake to me too, schlong didnt look attached.. but if hes really sacked then I guess lucky him lol.. I also thought he might be shooting behind his head to give the impression its his mouth.. doesnt change the situation hes in though.

Regardless, it annoys me the community we have become where every dumb thing a footy player does (we have all done hundreds of them in our youth, and hurt noone), is now cause for sacking/rehab.. such a boring world we are creating.

It obviously isnt fake ( as i thought ), otherwise he wouldnt have been sacked as reported.

Your second paragraph... yes we all have dumb moments, but this is 2014. Clubs, players, managers are all trained in the risk elements associated with instant messaging etc. I prefer a "boring " world than having this crap on the web.

He needs help... period.

MONGO

Juniors
It obviously isnt fake ( as i thought ), otherwise he wouldnt have been sacked as reported.

Your second paragraph... yes we all have dumb moments, but this is 2014. Clubs, players, managers are all trained in the risk elements associated with instant messaging etc. I prefer a "boring " world than having this crap on the web.

He needs help... period.

Sorry, but he's had all the help he deserves. He's been " looked after " too many times.
There are many more people in our society that need help instead of some obnoxious, spoilt ingrate like Carney.

DUB888

Juniors
Sorry, but he's had all the help he deserves. He's been " looked after " too many times.
There are many more people in our society that need help instead of some obnoxious, spoilt ingrate like Carney.

100% , Todd Carney = NO RESPECT

I see Joel Thompson is on twitter defending toddy and labelling it a bit of fun. Must be a Canberra thing.... I'm assuming things get pretty 'fun' in the Drags changing rooms after a win with your supply of ex pissy mouth raiders