What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carney sacked

imasharkie

Coach
anyone think he committed a crime. send this board packing. disgraceful decision. worse than Bird's sacking.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
He did commit a crime...public exposure. Imagine if a policeman walked in.

so if you take a piss at a urinal you're committing a crime?

The only difference between a normal piss at the urinal and what Carney is alleged to have done, is the direction of the flow of urine.

Pretty sure that ill-directed urine in a public toilet is not a crime.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
He did commit a crime...public exposure. Imagine if a policeman walked in.

You're an Idiot. You should probably lock me up for changing my kids nappy at the park just now. On topic, i don't have a particularly glamorous job and i certainly don't earn 650K, but if i did what Todd has done, i would be fired without hesitation.

Jaegerex

Juniors
a sophisticated system of levers, pulleys and piping

Sounds interesting, intriguing and kinky. Must be something Uncle Sad came up with.

Next thing we know, they will be telling us mothers feeding or changing their babies in changing rooms is illegal and public exposure...

Hell even Beau walked out starkers last week on the Footy Show didn't he?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
next, mothers whop wipe their babies bums and private bits before changing a nappy will be charged with pedophilia

Parkway_Drive

Juniors
He is a bonehead but it is hardly a hanging offence.

Talk about an overreaction and yes he has brought the game into disrepute but??

Jaegerex

Juniors
Kirisome Auva'a is the one who pleaded guilty to bashing his ex. Dylan Walker was charged with affray last year, I'm not certain if that has been finalised yet, last I heard he was pleading innocent and we also know the Inglis and Barba hidden stories.

wibble

Bench
What a shock.

A serial idiot remains an idiot, and our weak as piss (pardon the reference) club sacks the idiot, despite him being the only chance we have of making finals for the next umpteen years.

So we get rid of players for being idiots (won't have many left in our team, but boy they'll be a smart team), and other clubs do whatever they can to protect and defend their players.

And we wonder why players don't want to come here, or want to leave? Why wouldn't you want to play for Melbourne, sheltered from the media, players can blatantly sign multiple contracts and the club does whatever it can to protect them, getting rid of the much more expendable executives instead.

I don't condone people being idiots, but it is a sad fact of life that a good chunk of humanity, and therefore NRL players (who still qualify as humanity despite the Telegraph's wishes to see them as otherwise) are idiotic.

I have heard some very dark rumours about carney in the past, that if true, would make me want him no where near our club (or another human, for that matter), but they are just rumours. Every person with a profile has rumours. What actual things has he done that are so bad? He has not ever been found guilty of anything nearly as bad as Lui, or Fergusson, for example. Pissing in a urinal, with bad aim, has got to be the lamest thing any football player has ever done to be sacked.

I hope the RLPA defends Carney. We can probably add Carney to the list of players lining up to sue us. Stupid player, but stupider club.

Carney needs to run the S.S.S. Defence - spontaneous stiffy syndrome. Todd was merely relieving himself at the urinal, the photographer entered the room and told Todd that Gallen was waiting for him at the other end of the glory hole in cubicle 3, and all of a sudden SSS kicks in with the erection sending the stream of urine directly into Todd's gaping pie hole.

It was a setup - plain and simple. Sticky was the photographer, raiders will snap up Todd before weeks end.

Latest posts