What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carney's Catch - Footy Show last night

Which Girl Would You Have Chosen On Carney's Catch Last Night?

• Number 1

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Number 2

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • Number 3

Votes: 21 48.8%

• Total voters

Bicey_18

Bench
If you were Brian and had the choice of the 3 women, who would you have picked?

I probably would have gone Number 2.. she was a stunner!

Number 3 looked like Justin Hodges :crazy:

Number 1 was a bit ordinary.. but her responses were not bad

perverse

Referee
number 3 fo sho... and she was a cheap date (lunch at the pub ahahaha).
number 2 had a somewhat odd shape.. and number 1 was flat out s**tty.

Philby

Juniors
Number 3 Definetly. Any chick who will go to the pub for a counter feed for a date gets top marks in my book.

Danish

Referee
No 2. Best looking and a stock broker (apparently) living in paddington. So loaded as well.

And like Carney I am also a huge fan of gargling.

Breadman

Juniors
The 1st one was just a straight out wench looking for some manlove.
Kinda felt sorry for her seeing though thats how she was celebrating her 30th bday.
2nd one was the best of the lot but didn't have an upper lip,
a few beers and she'd look pretty good.
The 3rd would be pretty hot if it weren't for that piano she had stuck in her mouth, what else could she really fit in her mouth with choppers like them?

lockyno1

Post Whore
I came back just as the cheerleeding was on. Sharkies Mermaids won that easily as they should. Would not know what was on earlier or after. The Footy Show is just absolute tripe and this proves it! WTF is the show a footy show or a dating show?

lockyno1

Post Whore
I am wondering if the whole show was a a load of crap as usual? The cheerleeding was ok, didn't watch the rest!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Footballer said:
All of them had ok bodies but heads like smashed crabs. no.2 had bad posture too

:lol: Quasimodo!!!.................I thought she done a good impersonation of a question mark!!!!

3 utter hags imo....:sick: :thumbd:

Frederick

Staff member
Locky, the Thursday Footy Show is supposed to be light entertainment - nothing more, nothing less. They have the Sunday Footy Show and The Sunday Roast to take a serious look at all matches and issues in league. We get that you don't like the Thursday Footy Show, so how's about you shut the f**k up, and go back to drinking expensive scotch in the back of your stretch limo as you're being chauferred around tinsel town :arrow:

For the record, I would've chosen number 3

Martli

Coach
Timmah said:
:lol:

Poor locky can't cop a break.

We've been to light on him. He seems to have shut up about his fiance in LA and still seems to be in Aus. I thought he was coming back for Origin? Give me a break. He's been proven a fraud and wont admit it.

Latest posts