What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cars that only tossers drive?

ucantseeme

Juniors
I am thinking about getting a Jeep Wrangler. I like the fact it is a covertible and is seen as a blokey off road vehicle. But I am also a bit put off by the fact that a lot of people who drive them are seen as wankers.

I think the main reason for this is that some people in the eastern suburbs of sydney do ridiculous modifications and try to turn them into monster trucks and behave like cowboys when driving around town. You jjust look at them and think, "Wanker!"

Do you think this is true and are there any other wankermobiles that we should look out for?

NPK

Bench
People who have BMWs and have the letters BMW or have a WRX and have the letters WRX on their personalised plates are wankers.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
All of those stupid Evos and crap. The kind of cars that you see lined up in massive groups on dark, quiet roads at midnight. If you see somebody driving one, you know they are really short.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
NPK said:
People who have BMWs and have the letters BMW or have a WRX and have the letters WRX on their personalised plates are wankers.
All personalised plates say the same thing " WANKER "

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
MEE said:
CC_Eagle said:
Any Asian model with engine,exhaust or body mods.
and a P plate dangling off it.

accident waiting to happen.
Yes it will probably get cleaned up by a perfectly clean 4x4 driver changing thier CD as they talk on thier mobile all whilst sitting in a 8 seated monster by themselves .

Rexxy

Coach
Mr Angry said:

Yes it will probably get cleaned up by a perfectly clean 4x4 driver changing thier CD as they talk on thier mobile all whilst sitting in a 8 seated monster by themselves .......

....and driven by Millers. :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
have the letters WRX on their personalised plates
my friend has an XCel and her number plate (just by chance) is WRX ..... she's always being told that she could get money for that - either that or they'd be nicked

Jimbo

Immortal
What kind of dumbass would pinch a pair of number plates?

They'd be pretty easy to track down...

Latest posts