What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cars that only tossers drive?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Ethal said:
All Mediterranean Descendant boxes.

f***en tosses. Get a real car you pussies.

amen brother

oi ethal, guess what i brought yesterday?

A SKYLINE! :lol:

Earl

Coach
YOU f**kEN PUSSY RAIDER. What happened man, you used to be cool, Go and drive your bloody Mediterranean Descendant box =;

Raider_69

Post Whore
Ethal said:
YOU f***en PUSSY RAIDER. What happened man, you used to be cool, Go and drive your bloody Mediterranean Descendant box =;

sorry man, i forgot my sarcasm tags ;-)
sif id be caught dead driving a Mediterranean Descendant box like a sky line

Im hoping to score my dads old Vk commadore or my mates Ford Fairlane

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
It's funny how everyone stereotypes Skylines and WRXs with a Mediterranean Descendant behind the wheel. :roll: Same goes for cars with good speakers and subwoofers and/or a sports exhaust.

MEE

Juniors
I have a really great story i want to share before i goto sleep. it's really cool.

last night i went to pick up a dvd player from a friends house cause i bought it off him. on the way home i saw a cop waiting at the lights. the thing is some nuffy ran into my car last week and took out my tail light dammit.

anyway i thought i'd do the sly and turn down the next street and wait for them to drive past because if they pull me over about the tail light they'll also see my rego was up 3 days ago.

but they followed me. they drove past slowly then stopped at the end of the street for like 5 mins. i was like f**king hurry up i wanna go home. they turned around and came back to my car with a spot light on it. so i got out and he goes 'you know you're car isn't registered' blah blah blah.

Anyway he looked into my car and saw a screw driver on the front seat and then a dvd player lying in the back. they got all suss and searched my car. while they searched the car they wouldn't let me near it i had to stand on the footpath. after searching through my car and endless questions they believed me.

but they wouldn't let me drive home cause of the rego and suggested i leave the car there and get a cab home. i thought that was unreasonable.

anyway when they left he goes 'i won't fine you now cause the car is stationary. it's your choice son but we won't be wandering to far from here and if we catch you it's a $900 fine' blah blah blah.

it turned out that i saw them whiz past about 20 mins later chasing a speeding car while i was on the way back from the servo to get a drink. so i jumped into the car and pissed off in the other direction and took the back streets home. what a rush.

Oh yeaaah. end of story.

budz

Juniors
There are plenty of cars that only tossers drive. But one thing that i find strange and annoying are people that think they are cool cause they say Fords are crap and Holdens rule. And this is a huge number of people. They are both obsolete cars that use too much fuel for shit all power and f**k up all the time.

budz

Juniors
Ethal said:
YOU f***en PUSSY RAIDER. What happened man, you used to be cool, Go and drive your bloody Mediterranean Descendant box =;
Id rather a cool jap car any day compared to a shithouse ford or holden. Yeah mate, im an aussie cause i drive a f**king holden. :roll: :roll:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
budz said:
Ethal said:
Id rather a cool jap car any day compared to a shithouse ford or holden. Yeah mate, im an aussie cause i drive a f***ing holden. :roll: :roll:

yup... :D

NPK

Bench
What's the obsession with family sedans? ie. Commodores and Falcons??

ucantseeme

Juniors

I guess some guys just want to grow up to be just like Daddy. You know, drive same type of car, drink same brand of beer, smoke same type of ciggies and get a girlfriend just like Mum.

I do find it strange that there are a lot of young guys driving family cars with 4 or 5 other guys in the car and all the windows wound down, just cruising around looking out the window. You can kinda sense they have nowhere to go but decided to go for a drive. Isn't it weird?

SirShire

First Grade
ucantseeme said:

I guess some guys just want to grow up to be just like Daddy. You know, drive same type of car, drink same brand of beer, smoke same type of ciggies and get a girlfriend just like Mum.

I do find it strange that there are a lot of young guys driving family cars with 4 or 5 other guys in the car and all the windows wound down, just cruising around looking out the window. You can kinda sense they have nowhere to go but decided to go for a drive. Isn't it weird?

My mates dad lends him the XR6 turbo and we cruise round for no apparent reason. We have a police scanner, so we just listen to that and go looking for all the fights. Best one we ever saw was a like 100 person brawl in between Carmens nightclub and Miranda RSL. Good times.

Another one was a guy trying to scam entry into a party by saying he was a pizza delivery guy with free pizzas :lol: 10 points for effort.

Martli

Coach
I wouldn't really consider a nice HSV or SS as a family sedan, since most people buy them on performace rather than for the family. Besides, only people without a family to look after can afford them ;-).

A commodore executive on the other hand is most definately a family vehicle...

Stevo_G

Juniors
budz said:
Ethal said:
Id rather a cool jap car any day compared to a shithouse ford or holden. Yeah mate, im an aussie cause i drive a f***ing holden. :roll: :roll:

yea piece of crap yobbodores and crap fords
i'll have my jap car anyday

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Jimbo said:
JessEel said:
JessEel's dream car:

27194_m.jpg

HOLDEN COMMODORE SS VX silver =P~

That's actually a XV Series II...

well whatever, (im a chick, a blonde on at that!!)

all i know is that the SS's a better then any other car ive seen ever, so big and roary and shiny and mmm. new model, old model, whatever, commodores and especially SS commodores are TOPS! :thumn

Stevo_G

Juniors
Tupac Shakur said:
Nice call. :| :arrow:

thank you

i don't have problem with most people driving commodores it those who drive in their crappy vl commodores who act like f**ks

e.g constantly doing burnouts and other bogan shit in their cars

their actions ruin it for other car owners and enthusiasts,

personal experience :evil:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
it the stupid car hoons that go break the law that gives the image to the public that anyone with a high performace or a sportscar is a tossbag

98% of them are tossbags.

Same goes for cars with good speakers and subwoofers and/or a sports exhaust.

If its a modification, then this is the ultimate sign of wanker.

Latest posts