What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cars that only tossers drive?

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
its funny when you can tell someones had their plates nicked - cos they are driving and old old car with the new AB-12-AB style plates on them :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
JessEel's dream car:

27194_m.jpg

HOLDEN COMMODORE SS VX silver =P~

Martli

Coach
Agreed with Twiz and Dani.

Fords ahahaha.

My old man wants to get a VE Clubsport R8 in 2006 :D.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I recently got a sports exhaust put on my lil Corolla! and also today got a new amp so my music sounds awesome. YES!!!!! 8) Haha :roll:

*Sandy*

First Grade
The most annoying wankers on the road near me are those that steal the petrol lawn edgers and fit the motors to their old rusted out pushbikes that they picked up from the local tip. :lol:

aphelion

Juniors
4 wheel drives when living in urban/suburban environments.

Convertibles.

Riceburners (with P plates).

VL Commodores (with P plates only, without them they're just the sign of a pauper).

An41

Juniors
DJ Raida said:

are you saying they are shit?

learn to appreciate cars instead of stereotyping the car with the driver, im not just targetting you so dont feel to bad.

IanRitchie said:
All of those stupid Evos and crap. The kind of cars that you see lined up in massive groups on dark, quiet roads at midnight. If you see somebody driving one, you know they are really short.

it the stupid car hoons that go break the law that gives the image to the public that anyone with a high performace or a sportscar is a tossbag

SirShire

First Grade
JessEel said:
JessEel's dream car:

27194_m.jpg

HOLDEN COMMODORE SS VX silver =P~

My dad had that exact model, but upgraded.

As for stolen plates, I was under the impression that you jus tgo to the RTA and pay for another set of the ones you had stolen?

Earl

Coach
All Mediterranean Descendant boxes.

f**ken tosses. Get a real car you pussies.

Latest posts