What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cayless and Vella to play Melbourne

Angry_eel

First Grade
Hellsy said:
Of course it will help us!
I just think that your statement of JT has realised his mistake and pushed Caylo to come back is incorrect. Caylo would be busting his arse to get back into the team
might be incorrect but it seems odd to me that he was out for the season and suddenly will play when the coach knows we needs forwards.

Anyway, ye its good for the team and good on you Caylo.

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
Very good news, and a timely boost for our game against the storm. Especially to gain our captain and most experienced forward back :clap:

certainly makes our side look more competitive and we should be able to give the storm a great run

Hellsy

Immortal
Its not odd angry, injuries are strange things. Sometimes they heal well, sometimes they don't. People baffle doctors everyday with how well they recover, it is different for every person also so based on his injury they could have said 4-6 weeks (hypothetical), but when it started healing it was more like 1-2 weeks

didnt TIT say he could be right be week 2 of finlas if we make it then fui fui the week after, the furhter we make it (will be tough) the stronger we should get..

Bring on melbourne, will be very tough but lets get behind them...

Utey

Coach
Ill believe it when I see it, Vella was supposed to play Friday and he didnt.

mickdo

Coach
<UPtheEELS> said:
Ill believe it when I see it, Vella was supposed to play Friday and he didnt.
yes, but he passed the fitness test on his ankle... he went down ill from a virus an hour or two before the game.

Hellsy

Immortal
Vella was sick tho, it wasn't injury that kept him out.

Tahu is due back Rd 2 of the Semi's, and is Fui due back Rd 3?

caylo

Bench
yer i no im getting ahead of myself, but if we made it 2 week 3 team would look a lil like:
McKinnon
Hayne
Benny
TiT
Guru
Morris
timmy
Caylo
Piggy
Fui
Hindy
Robo
Moro

PJ
Widders
Wagon
Cordoba

id back that team against most

Eelectrica

Referee
parra-all-the-way said:
didnt TIT say he could be right be week 2 of finlas if we make it then fui fui the week after, the furhter we make it (will be tough) the stronger we should get..

Bring on melbourne, will be very tough but lets get behind them...
The thing of it is, it only gets easier for us if can make it past week 1.

Hellsy said:
Its not odd angry, injuries are strange things. Sometimes they heal well, sometimes they don't. People baffle doctors everyday with how well they recover, it is different for every person also so based on his injury they could have said 4-6 weeks (hypothetical), but when it started healing it was more like 1-2 weeks

........or, for the conspiracy theorists amongst us, caylo was never out for the season. and this was a plan to fly under the radar into the finals.

2006 premiership here we come! :crazy:

:sarcasm:

Well the Whisper I heard when i was told he could play next week, was that Cayless could have played last week, but didn't because Vella was Back.

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
I am confident but the one thing that scares me is that 8th place hadn't beaten 1st place since the MacIntyre system has been in place...BUUTTT we broke the rules by making the 8 with a new coach half way through didnt we!!!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
Its not really much of a plan if they get found out... it would have been a plan if he wasnt named but was then on the team sheets when they have to hand them in hours before kickoff

yer but we're written off already, see?

winning 11 in a row into the finals, gives us too much credibility & expectation - a title this team doesnt thrive under. JT is a smart man i tell you.

scottyeel

Bench
Great news, welcome back Captain Cayless.
just a pity Fui isn't there to take his revenge on White for telling lies.

Hellsy

Immortal
I think you read too much into it all guys :LOL: :LOL:
It won't really change an opposing teams gameplan by that much to have Caylo return, especually not a team that has a forward pack with no injuries