What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cayless to retire at the end of the season

Glenn

First Grade
Indeed, thankyou Nath for the service you have given the club and best wishes for life away from Football

BissyB

Juniors
You were great for our club, good luck mate, we will never forget what you did for us.

strider

Post Whore
Cayless’s manager Wayne Beavis was unable to confirm whether an announcement would be made today, but sources inside the club told The Daily Telegraph that Cayless had made up his mind.

seems we're still hand feeding the grubs

DO IT FOR CAYLO BOYS!!!

Kornstar

Coach
seems we're still hand feeding the grubs

DO IT FOR CAYLO BOYS!!!

We certainly did something well for his 200th game as captain......

We have a history of sucking when it comes to milestones or passings of people, remember how well we did it for hindy when he lost his father?????

woddy

Juniors
Well done Caylo for all the years of service to the club ......now if you can lead us to a premiership :D

Parraletic

Juniors
Congratualtions Caylo on ur career. You have been a great club man & captain. Would love to see you go out a Premiership Winner!

Stagger eel

Staff member
what an absolute legend..congratulations on on his efforts in the past 13 years and I hope he enjoys his last 20 years.

what a legend.

RockWheel

Bench
Congrats to Caylo. World Cup winning captain, I'm sure he'd like to finish a premiership winning captain as well, and I hope he does.