What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Central Coast Bears, 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perth Red

Post Whore
That's good, nothing just keeping things honest and playing devils advocate at times :)

Sometimes I think we don't have enough decent debate about the pros and cons of the bids without it degenerating into a bagging match. I appreciate we are all competing for the same spots but I like to watch how the bids are all developing and discuss this reasonably.

Thought the stadium looked great full tonight, look forward to visitng in 2013 hopefully!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Crowd, not surprisingly, seemed vast majority Souths and Manly fans. Are these fans from CC and likely to follow the Bears? If they are that is a great crowd, if they are mostly travelling fans then the 500 or so Bears fans would be a little disapointing in a crowd that size?

Plenty of Souths fans, a lot of Manly fans, but plenty of neutrals as well, plenty of Bears and plenty of fans of other NRL clubs.

CC people love their Rugby League and the fact there were 18,180 there tonight speaks volumes.

The sad part is when it's 6k or 8k at Bluetongue (which is rare since the Eagles left in 02), people ask "where are the fans if the CC wants a team?"... then when it's packed - the same people change tact and suggest it's "all fans of the competing teams". Make up your mind.

Plenty of Bears fans at CC Leagues club. Great to see the Red and Black jersey.

It was a great night, we sold out all the merchandise at the stall. There was also about 14 CCBears fans @ Suncorp who recieved great reception and responses from the fans up there. We're on a real high, great energy, great support and overall a great game.

*photos included.

The Central Coast Bears Community Watch (Bluetongue Stadium: Souths vs Manly 1st April)

beave

Coach
Ummm, isn't barack spelt 'barrack'?????

But when you look as good as the blonde on the left, she can spell barrack any way she likes........ :cool:

Ummm, isn't barack spelt 'barrack'?????

But when you look as good as the blonde on the left, she can spell barrack any way she likes........ :cool:

It's a play on words, as in barack obama because the guy who owns that sign usually drsses up as Obama (with a look a like mask and all). :D

beave

Coach
I reckon that bears logo needs to be changed. I still look at the bear and think he is sick with AIDS.

I reckon that bears logo needs to be changed. I still look at the bear and think he is sick with AIDS.

Very probable that it will change, if given a license for 2013. It has served it's purpose however and we can't complain. It's grown on alot of people over the years, including me personally.

And yes, that blonde is I believe single.

Quidgybo

Bench
Interesting to see a big crowd on the Central Coast for a match involving the Sea Eagles. I wonder if they'd get as big a crowd if the Sea Eagles took a big home game of their own to the Central Coast? Also interesting to see John Singleton sharing his box with Max Delmege.

Leigh

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Interesting to see a big crowd on the Central Coast for a match involving the Sea Eagles. I wonder if they'd get as big a crowd if the Sea Eagles took a big home game of their own to the Central Coast? Also interesting to see John Singleton sharing his box with Max Delmege.

Leigh

They got 16k v the knights last year at bluetongue + the game v the tigers last year sold out 20,059 there.

Loudstrat

Coach
Crowd, not surprisingly, seemed vast majority Souths and Manly fans. Are these fans from CC and likely to follow the Bears? If they are that is a great crowd, if they are mostly travelling fans then the 500 or so Bears fans would be a little disapointing in a crowd that size?
Crowds dont matter anymore. Only TV ratings apparently. Remember?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Only if we you want to pay the bills, unless of course the TV deal allows for an NRL grant of $10mill a club then your right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts