What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Central Coast Bears - Stand Aside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex28

Coach
They will be voting on it. However how many of them will see "underwriting" and not realise that they are transferring ownership of the clubs assets away from them and to someone else?

The articles are completely misleading.

andrew057

First Grade
They will be voting on it. However how many of them will see "underwriting" and not realise that they are transferring ownership of the clubs assets away from them and to someone else?

Im sure everything will be fully explained to the members voting on this.

BunniesMan

Immortal

There's such a high % requirement needed for this to pass, it won't get by just with some trickery, a lot of people will have to be for this for it to happen.

dgsfan

Juniors
At least it will give you time to read up on how advertising works. It should help your argument once you know what you're talking about.

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
At least it will give you time to read up on how advertising works. It should help your argument once you know what you're talking about.

I'd like to personally thank you for contributing 147 replies to this thread (the 4th highest poster in this thread) and consistently bumping up the thread, therefore giving the Central Coast Bears that extra exposure.

Its dedication like this that will get the Central Coast Bears across the line.

BDGS

Bench
Than.

Doctor's.

In what capacity is your line of work related to language?

Where did you get your bachelor?

Piss off grammar Nazi. If you haven't noticed this is a INTERNET FORUM site, every post i make it make in about 10-15 seconds and dont even look at commas etc.

None of what i write on here has any affect to me in my line of work, nor is it going to be published.

BDGS

Bench
I think you'll find you were the one that started attacking people's grammar first, hypocrite.

And was called a "grammar nazi", therefore i lowered my expectation of poster abilities to spell on this site and then fell down to your level.

Keep posting mate, popularity has nothing to do with being well known. And the more well known the Bears are, the better their chances of making the NRL.

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
Have the members been told what this buy out entails yet?

Debt free football club management. Plus a steady stream of revenue. The fine details haven't been worked out yet but will in due time. Central Coast Bears members & supporters see the good in this. Not sure why other posters with less insight think otherwise.

But i'll post all the details in full when I know them. No point in assuming until all the kinks are ironed out.

bobmar28

Bench
Perth, Adelaide, PNG, CQLD.

Not that I believe that these are the only places that deserve a team, I'm just countering the point that CC is not expansion but Brisbane somehow is.

Well Sydney has 9 teams and Brisbane has one so you would have to say Brisbane or SEQ needs a team.

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
just a reminder that

Australia Day Membership Drive.

Tomorrow we will be at the Gosford Waterfront Australia Day Celebrations from 8.30am- 4pm. This marks our 1 year anniversary of doing our membership drives in the community as this event was our very first membership drive 12 months ago. In the past year we have held membership drives all over the Central Coast and North Shore. A big thanks to everyone for your support in becoming members and also to our team of volunteers who work tirelessly and give up their time to make our dream become a reality.
See More Central Coast Bears

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts