What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Central Coast Bears - Stand Aside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
Central Coast Bears @ 5300 financial members.

Bid get submitted in 63 days. The Central Coast Bears will continue to work on its membership drives after the bid has been submitted. More news regarding new sponsors & ownership model to be announced in the coming weeks.

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
i vote bears to come in 2013!!!

The Central Coast Bears will have girls like this working on our membership drives this weekend @ WESTFIELD CHATSWOOD THIS WEEKEND!Our membership team head down the F3 this weekend for our first membership drive at Westfield Chatswood. We will be there from 9am - 3pm on both Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th Jan selling CCB's Membership's and Merchandise. We will also be returning the following weekend of 5th/6th Feb. ...Our membership stall will be located outside the Pet Store.

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
The Central Coast Bears membership drive is @ WESTFIELD CHATSWOOD THIS WEEKEND! (today Saturday 29th & tomorrow Sunday 30th)

Our membership team head down the F3 this weekend for our first membership drive at Westfield Chatswood. We will be there from 9am - 3pm on both Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th Jan selling CCB's Membership's and Merchandise. We will also be returning the following weekend of 5th/6th Feb. Our membership stall will be located outside the Pet Store.

See More @ www.centralcoastbears.com.au or http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/centralcoastbears

That depends what each individual member bought.

www.centralcoastbears.com.au

I wasn't on the membership drive but a fair few people I know were. Contact the Central Coast BEARS if you want to know the exact details of other peoples membership purchases.

it is up to you to prove your claims, you are the one throwing out the line that the majority of the memberships are the $80 ones , until you can show proof of that......i call bullsh*t

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
it is up to you to prove your claims, you are the one throwing out the line that the majority of the memberships are the $80 ones , until you can show proof of that......i call bullsh*t

The majority are $80 memberships. The only way I can physically prove this is to scan every single receipt printed from each member @ each membership drive and/or ask for documents from the CCBEARS bid team. However I don't see the need to prove anything to a few naysayers on the internet when the documents will be provided to the NRL in 63 days when the official bid is submitted.

Believe me or don't believe me. I won't lose any sleep over it. I know what I know because I researched it and contacted the people responsible for these things.

Just to repeat since alot of people fail to read stuff properly on here. All the facts and numbers that myself, beowulf have thrown up in this thread (TV ratings, membership numbers, highest rating membership package etc..) will all be put into the official bid. Either wait until it's released (if it gets released to the general public.. might be an NRL, CCBEARS members exclusive document) or don't worry about things which don't affect you.:D

Go the Bears!!

Last edited:
The majority are $80 memberships. The only way I can physically prove this is to scan every single receipt printed from each member @ each membership drive and/or ask for documents from the CCBEARS bid team. However I don't see the need to prove anything to a few naysayers on the internet when the documents will be provided to the NRL in 63 days when the official bid is submitted.

Believe me or don't believe me. I won't lose any sleep over it. I know what I know because I researched it and contacted the people responsible for these things.

Just to repeat since alot of people fail to read stuff properly on here. All the facts and numbers that myself, beowulf have thrown up in this thread (TV ratings, membership numbers, highest rating membership package etc..) will all be put into the official bid. Either wait until it's released (if it gets released to the general public.. might be an NRL, CCBEARS members exclusive document) or don't worry about things which don't affect you.:D

Go the Bears!!

fair enough, if you cannot prove it......i call bullsh*t

Paypal me and ill give you all the info you want. If not then I choose not to because even if I do it, you and the other naysayers will still find something to hate on. So why should I bother wasting my time? :D

either show everybody the proof, or stop sprouting bullsh*t, i have not been on for a few days, has the question about the second most watched team of the nineties been answered, or is that more bullsh*t

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
either show everybody the proof, or stop sprouting bullsh*t, i have not been on for a few days, has the question about the second most watched team of the nineties been answered, or is that more bullsh*t

Do you read through posts or just skim them? Because like I said, every notion/fact that I or Beowulf have put up here (TV ratings, membership packages sold etc) is gonna be in the final bid document. So have some patience and wait 62 days until the bid is submitted, then all the information you need will be available at your disposal.

Again im not gonna lose any sleep if you don't believe me.

BDGS

Bench
Most definitely, the NRL will be dealing with the next TV deal and the next NRL expansion and not the IC.

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
The next Central Coast Bears membership drive will be @ WESTFIELD CHATSWOOD THIS WEEKEND!
Our membership team head down the F3 this weekend for our first membership drive at Westfield Chatswood. We will be there from 9am - 3pm on both Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th Jan selling CCB's Membership's and Merchandise. We will also be returning the following weekend of 5th/6th Feb. ...Our membership stall will be located outside the Pet Store.

This continues today!!

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
The Central Coast Bears will also be at the Kincumber Hotel today 3pm - 5pm. There will be membership sign ups, have a go at the pass the ball contest and get a chance to win a membership package.

Status
Not open for further replies.