What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centre of the year

Centre of the year

• Shaun Berrigan

Votes: 25 21.7%
  • Steve Bell

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Matt King

Votes: 31 27.0%
  • Paul Whaturia

Votes: 17 14.8%
  • Matt Cooper

• Ryan Cross

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Mark Gasnier

Votes: 15 13.0%
  • Paul Bowman

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Jamaal Lolesi

• Adam McDougall

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Ben Smith

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • Nigel Vagana

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters

T

Juniors
whatuira has been really good just more consistency and he'd be up in the top 2 or 3

Mr Saab

Referee
Raider_69 said:
Frawley anyone?!
seriously anyone want him? free of charge, he's all yours :lol:

give him time...he has been injured most of the yr.
Brisbane didnt want to lose him, but they had to because of the cap

Raider_69

Post Whore
Charlie Saab said:
give him time...he has been injured most of the yr.
Brisbane didnt want to lose him, but they had to because of the cap

Yea well that may be so i doubt the broncos were that gung ho about keeping him, i know they would of if they could but i doubt they lost any sleep over his departure... why? because he is never on the paddock, for 4 weeks now he has been named only to be a late withdrawel cause he broke a nail, had the sniffles or some rubbish like that

Ive run out of patience for him, we are paying the bloke upwards of 200k a season to warm the sidelines. Not good enough. No doubt when on the park he is a very good player but he aint on their enough, especiaclly not for a bloke we are paying that amount of cash for...

Ahh... was good to get that off my chest :D

Hurriflatch

Referee
Un Biased I'd have to say Matt King

but Ben Smith does deserve a mention 7 tries in 9 games this year and has been solid in defense.

Bman

Juniors
i personally dont think berrigan has played all that well, just playing outside of locky and behind a dominant forward pack...

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Bman said:
i personally dont think berrigan has played all that well, just playing outside of locky and behind a dominant forward pack...

I second that. Berrigan is overrated. Matt King has been the best this year

Stormin Norman

Juniors
cant split the big 3 so i have to go wit my heart and say king how eva i do believe when lyon comes back he will be the best also moule would be up there

RABK

Referee
Gasnier. Injury free he is in the top 5 players in the world, so much talent and ability plus he defends better then most 2nd rowers...he's an absolute freak!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Ty Williams has done more at centre in the last 6 or whatever games with the Cows than half those blokes have done all year.

Another Mickey Mouse poll.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
You're kidding mate, Ty Williams has been playing on the wing most of the year as if he would be considered "centre of the year".

Kiwi

First Grade
Stranger said:
Matt King has to be up there.

And isnt Adam Mac'dougall a fullback nowdays?

Actually I think Mac'Dougall is a spectator these days.

Latest posts