What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

change.org petition please sign

You have an obsession with certain members you disturbed turd.? Why do you constantly refer to these members? U r really pathetic.

Sorry, I forgot to add your name to the list.

Straight Shooter

*I have no issue in shaming the apologists. You're a big part of the problem.

TruSaint

Referee
Agreed. Who the f**k does he think he is to try and shame fans for not following the team the way he likes.[/QUOT

Straight Shooter

Hey clown... Add me to your list ... How do you know who signed and who didnt ? Who are you to determine what people want, other than your sarcastic remarks. You called out certain members with no knowledge at all if they had or had not joined in the petition.

Minh

First Grade

Straight Shooter

You have no shame and thick skin, seriously the most hated poster on here in my living memory here. How does a guy still hang around with all that shame...don't you have any honor....nope.

Hey clown... Add me to your list ... How do you know who signed and who didnt ? Who are you to determine what people want, other than your sarcastic remarks. You called out certain members with no knowledge at all if they had or had not joined in the petition.

No knowledge? On the contrary, it's not too hard to identify apologists in the ranks. Surely you're able to concede as much, no?

Straight Shooter

TruSaint

Referee
No knowledge? On the contrary, it's not too hard to identify apologists in the ranks. Surely you're able to concede as much, no?

Straight Shooter

So you have screened all the people who signed the petition ?
Your a genius knowing all peoples real names...
Hahahaha...
Concede to your idiotic rhetoric ? No f....g chance d... head

Minh

First Grade
Stop calling people out and making an ass of yourself....I know you have no honor but at least dont behave like a real child.

Saint Doc

Coach
482B42D1-89ED-4461-916C-9C7078A6270C.jpeg

Emu01

Juniors
We have hit 300 already! I have been reading all the comments and it really is time for Doust and Mary to go..Everyone has had enough!

Last edited:

Red V for life

Juniors
Signed.

It is sure to attract further media scrutiny, but I have little faith the NRL will do anything. Didn't they approve some BS corporate governance thing and were confident we were heading on the right track?

Also, comments from the one and only John Grant about 12 months ago around expansion, the number of teams in Sydney and the time is coming for the NRL not to prop up clubs that can't stand on their own are massive causes for concern imo.

Anyway, we just can't sit on our hands, but it will be interesting to see how much a viable and successful Dragons means to the NRL.