What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

change.org petition please sign

You are a complete and utter tosser mate ylu are a lawyer see you in court. You pompous delirious ahole. Why dont you go and support some other team because dickhead you are not a true supporter. One thing you are is a true wanker. Lawyer more likely a tosser you aren't a lawyer's bootlace

Lawyers are results driven.

Fact.

Straight Shooter

Last edited:

TruSaint

Referee
Fair dinkum, even on a thread designed to bring us fans voices together you start sledging each other.

Focus on the end goal and stop the farcical bullshit, if we can't band together what credibility do we have?

Great work to whom started this petition!

Nice notion...
Great movement. I applaude those wishing for a better future.

But before you group us all as divisive, read the posts by the moron whom started with assertions about who and whom hasnt signed the petition before you judge. On what basis can he even ask that ?

To each his own.

Emu01

Juniors
Almost 650! Well done.If your on Facebook share it on there.. I texted all the Dragons supporters I know and they all signed it.

Minh

First Grade
Bling judgments? Hmm, here's one for starters:

Minh a few weeks ago: I think Mary is a special coach and will produce for us very shortly.

Care to reconsider those who have no knowledge?

Bunch of apologetic clowns.

Straight Shooter
Lol, those who have knowledge thick skinned clown, you are not a Panda but a Rhino, they have thick skin but Rhinos would have more honor than you as they would not have to beat their chest at every opportinity.....your knowledge is akin to a 10 year old and that's being generous....

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Lol, those who have knowledge thick skinned clown, you are not a Panda but a Rhino, they have thick skin but Rhinos would have more honor than you as they would not have to beat their chest at every opportinity.....your knowledge is akin to a 10 year old and that's being generous....
If he is a rhino he can foff back to Africa him and all his altra egos

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
It's a long shot, but if the NRL happens to come across this thread, how seriously are they going to take us by reading some of these childish exchanges?
Enough of the crap please. I can feel the momentum shifting, we just need to keep it up, don't waste your energy fighting amongst yourselves.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Does anyone have any idea how many in numbers does it take for a petition to be considered seriously and action taken? I seem to recall the Dogs instigated an online petition to get rid of former coach Kevin Moore and it was big numbers........like a couple of thousand fans petitioning.
I just feel Dragons Army need to unite in force & numbers .