What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

change.org petition please sign

Emu01

Juniors
Saint Doc, great idea, I just went through my phone numbers and found 5 more Dragon fans, I will be texting tomorrow..Dig deep Dragon fans we can do this.

Minh

First Grade
He asked a pretty straightforward question, and a rather pertinent one tbh. Yet the abuse piled on from you and others as a result is a tad excessive, and smacks of a touch of "he doth protest too much".

Why can't OV ask a question ? If the fluffiest deflectors on this forum (named in his q) have in fact signed this petition then it is good signs for the unification of this battered supporter base. Worth knowing.
I will tell you why, its because he has an obsession of calling other forum members out, hides when we win, jumps out and beats his chest when we lose......if you're going to call someone out then be prepared to face the consequences, that attitude in the old days just wont sit, but in this day and age it's the age of the smartarse twits. Not every one of them but there are a few who do not understand good old fashion respect anymore, in the old days these guys would be taken to the farm and they learn quick.

grouch

First Grade
I will tell you why, its because he has an obsession of calling other forum members out, hides when we win, jumps out and beats his chest when we lose......if you're going to call someone out then be prepared to face the consequences, that attitude in the old days just wont sit, but in this day and age it's the age of the smartarse twits. Not every one of them but there are a few who do not understand good old fashion respect anymore, in the old days these guys would be taken to the farm and they learn quick.
Boo hoo.

so, did you sign it?

grouch

First Grade
So defensive!

Please sign it. Every little bit helps. Costs you nothing, takes precious little time, and doesn't hurt (not even a little). Thanks

Minh

First Grade
So defensive!

Please sign it. Every little bit helps. Costs you nothing, takes precious little time, and doesn't hurt (not even a little). Thanks
Ok, if that's what you think that's good for you grouch....who doesn't want to support a successful footy team.

BennyV

Referee
Ok, if that's what you think that's good for you grouch....who doesn't want to support a successful footy team.
Hang on, how does signing a petition demanding change - real change - in the way the our underachieving club is run equate to not wanting to support a successful team? Do you think we are fine the way things are?

Genuine question. Just trying to see the logic.

Minh

First Grade
Hang on, how does signing a petition demanding change - real change - in the way the our underachieving club is run equate to not wanting to support a successful team? Do you think we are fine the way things are?

Genuine question. Just trying to see the logic.
I did not say it was a bad thing BennyV, all I am saying is don't enforce ideologies on others and make assumptions.

BennyV

Referee
I did not say it was a bad thing BennyV, all I am saying is don't enforce ideologies on others and make assumptions.
...but you didn't say that! You responded to his comment asking for assistance to force change (albeit that comment followed a bunch of other stuff) by saying he doesn't want to support a successful team (speaking of assumptions). It's not hard to join the dots there, which leads me to think that you think we are fine the way we are.

Which is OK, I guess. Everyone gets an opinion...

Coffs dragon

Bench
This petition has a long way to go to gain momentum. Just heard the Greyhound industry petition has 32, 000 signatures being presented to the NSW Government today. That's big numbers in support!!

Dragonslayer

First Grade
This petition has a long way to go to gain momentum. Just heard the Greyhound industry petition has 32, 000 signatures being presented to the NSW Government today. That's big numbers in support!!

Agree.
We would need a minimum of 5000 to have any credible voice.
I'm afraid 900-1000 would only be like a prick on the finger, you feel it but its an annoyance only.
5000 or more would open a wound that would require attention before it got worse.

I think, like a lot of things on the internet these days, people are adverse to giving their details (name, email address, where you live etc) for fear their privacy will be impacted.

I'd like to know (if possible) how many people have visited the petition site V those who have signed it. That would be a telling statistic.

Emu01

Juniors
Yes I agree, get some signatures on paper at the next two home games and we should crack 5000.

St Georgio

Juniors
Agree.
We would need a minimum of 5000 to have any credible voice.
I'm afraid 900-1000 would only be like a prick on the finger, you feel it but its an annoyance only.
5000 or more would open a wound that would require attention before it got worse.

I think, like a lot of things on the internet these days, people are adverse to giving their details (name, email address, where you live etc) for fear their privacy will be impacted.

I'd like to know (if possible) how many people have visited the petition site V those who have signed it. That would be a telling statistic.
I would say people like who run the club have extremely low IQ, post Wayne Bennett crowds at KO and WIN are noticeably low, so people with no heart and low intelligence would just throw there hands in the air and find the easy solution like going to the white elephant at homebush. You would think after 4 years of Mediocrity this board would wake up. I am on the opinion that 900 to a 1000 signature at this early stage would be enough to have these people on the ropes.

Minh

First Grade
It's not about division, it's about unity and respect for all supporters alike.
...but you didn't say that! You responded to his comment asking for assistance to force change (albeit that comment followed a bunch of other stuff) by saying he doesn't want to support a successful team (speaking of assumptions). It's not hard to join the dots there, which leads me to think that you think we are fine the way we are.

Which is OK, I guess. Everyone gets an opinion...
dont assume BennyV dont go off on a tangent that suits what you want to think. All I am saying is dont enforce your ideas on others, I said that you guys are entitled to your opinion, but when a simpleton like OV keeps calling me out I will respond in kind.....

Minh

First Grade
now i dont want to talk about this no more and be a drama queen, so you guys can do what you need to do if you feel this is the right processes you have that freedom of speech to do it and good luck with it....

Latest posts