What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

change.org petition please sign

emu62

Juniors
So emu could you tell me why you haven't signed it
sure i would love to.
Firstly Iam a dumb simple c##nt.I have no administration experience,have no idea how a board works,what it does.......etc.Therefore i believe that i am not qualified enough to judge what sort of job they are doing.I can only judge on what i see on the football field( & iam no expert there either) but hey we all like to think we are. and for that i blame the coach 100%
Sure the board appointed him but who knew he would be this big a dud.At the time i thought
good player,seems to be good bloke,is Saints thru & thru might be ok.In hindsight he should only have been given a 1 or 2 year deal but as they say hindsight is a wonderful thing. these are my opinions & i wont judge others on their choices
Thanks for asking Emu

dragonssamy61

First Grade
So defensive!

Please sign it. Every little bit helps. Costs you nothing, takes precious little time, and doesn't hurt (not even a little). Thanks
Hahaha this is some seriously unhinged shit! A simple yes or no would not have revealed as much as this post does about your mental state
Hey grouch people dont have to report to you or ov the eagle boys employee .

Sure the board appointed him but who knew he would be this big a dud.

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure.

And more to the point, if the board didn't know then (I suspect they had doubts but no matter), they surely know now!!!

Straight Shooter

You no what I have signed because I want to not because a wanker like you thinks I should. No go back under the rock you crawled out of.

Care to articulate why anyone in their right mind would not sign up?

I'll give you a hint - a satisfaction with mediocrity.

Straight Shooter

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Care to articulate why anyone in their right mind would not sign up?

I'll give you a hint - a satisfaction with mediocrity.

Straight Shooter
Read again Albert Einstein. I signed but long before you did. You pompous and delusional wanker. You are supposed to be a legal eagle everone has the right to remain silent so for fk sake shut up

Last edited:

Emu01

Juniors
Maybe only 100 people have signed and they each signed 8 times.
No mate you are wrong there,cos when this petition was launched I was reading all the comments up until the 300 mark, and I definitely read more than 100 comments.

What is your problem with this petition? Do you think the board are doing a good job?

duck

Juniors
No mate you are wrong there,cos when this petition was launched I was reading all the comments up until the 300 mark, and I definitely read more than 100 comments.
Not sure what that proves but hey whatever.

What is your problem with this petition?
Who says I have a problem with it? I just said I know someone that has signed it 8 times. Make of that what you will.

Old Timer

Coach
Not sure what that proves but hey whatever.

Who says I have a problem with it? I just said I know someone that has signed it 8 times. Make of that what you will.
If this was a Labor party branch vote for a candidate half of Rookwood would have voted.
If nobody doing anything tomorrow maybe they could go out there and get a few votes?

grouch

First Grade
Mental state ? This from one whom has yet to post an " objective" thread other than backing your bed buddy, by the same name . Fook off you tool.

Why dont you vent your anger / questions to all forum members rather than a select few who dont suit your agenda?
Jesus, another one who's flown off the handle. My only agenda is a desire to see this club stand for something other than mediocrity. Sorry if that offends